Paxton install

125oh

Established Member
I've read all the Paxton install threads to get ready for install . I started getting my garage ready today. Sockets ,screwdrivers , ratchet wrenches ect . Besides a dremel tool which I already have . Any other (special tools)I might need ? My car is a 2014

Texas01GT

Established Member
I had to get a micrometer for the little aluminum spacers you will use when putting together the supercharger bracket, the difference in sizes is thousands of and inch and hard to see with the eye.

11redGT/CS

Established Member
Just did mine over the weekend damn way more complicated and time consuming then I thought!! But was still fun..

125oh

Established Member
11 red gt any tips since you just finished ? What's your setup and who is tuning it ?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Just basic hand tools, will need the dremel with a cut off wheel for the bumper and some plastic pieces. Good idea to order some breathers at the same time so you do not need to hack up the stock pcv lines.

Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

11redGT/CS

Established Member
Lund is tuning hope to have it by the end of the day read all the instructions I didn't and had to take a few steps back!!!

125oh

Established Member
I read through the direction last night . Have them ready on the I pad . But I just placed the order . Decided to just stick with 93 for now

snkbitten6

Established Member
Good idea with the Ipad. This is what I did, I put it sitting up on my intake and just went to work with the instructions. I had two other guys helping me also. Laid everything out on two tables behind me. I would get breathers also so yes you don't have to hack your lines. I had a pre fabed fan so that helped. Otherwise just take your time and it'll go on fine. Read the full instruction step before doing anything. Having general knowledge of how it sits in there is key. I had never seen a Paxton set up in person, all the guys I know run VMP/TVS set ups. Good luck! I didn't have an specialty tools.

Badlilstang

Established Member
How did the install go? I am doing mine in about a month after I get all my pieces together. Is all Orange coolant the same? I Have some my buddy left at my house that he used in his Ecoboost 2013 F150 that should work?

Users who are viewing this thread