Parting out my car

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Well it looks like no one is interested even at a great price. I am going to trade it in to a dealership so the mods wont help me at all. If you check out my for sale ad just tell me what you want, and we can probably make a deal. I would need the stock parts in return.

Thanks

TRBO VNM

pm me a price on the accufab tbody and raptor shift light. what color is the shift light and the shift light housing?

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Sucks to hear Austin

You have a beautiful and well built car, but I understand the need to sell.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Id buy the car if it had dark charcoal seats. lol

Can i have a price for 60lbers, LM1, cage, struts, shocks, and what CR1s?? prices individually please.

Edison

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'd like to have your time slip Austin.......j/k. Sorry to see you have to go through de-modding with all the effort you've put into making that Cobra a monster.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
If I had the guts to put mine up for sale and it actually sold this would be my car. Sorry to see and hear of this.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Hey Austin, you have some suspension parts I'd be interested in. I'm looking to throw the full gambit at my car with regards to front and rear suspension for the track this year. Let me know what you're looking to do. Obviously the ARB and Cage are a bit tough to transfer, but the coil overs, uppers/lowers, springs, struts/shocks, etc. are all things I'm looking for.

Send me a PM! I'm in Newark this weekend and free for a little while. If you're around I'd like to come look at the parts and make you an offer on some stuff. Have cash in hand.

Carlo

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Please put me in line for the shocks/struts, drag wheels, possibly headers and mid-pipe and possibly the upper and lower control arms if they are double adjustable and have spring perches on them.

Thanks
Jason

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Everyone that is interested please pm me you offers. If you are including stock parts with your offer please state that. I have no idea what to ask, but what to get this done quick. I already found the other car I want.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Sorry for not getting back to anyone. Actually sold the cobra. I have some stockish parts for sale if anyone is interested please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread