***Parting Out... Crazy Setup***

20-COBRA-03

Banned
i hate to do this... possibility of huge ***turbo, trans, motor, fuel system, etc*** part out if i have any interest. I'm tired of chasing my tail with the car, and i don't have the time or money anymore, and my father is very sick and needs help... i am contemplating selling the following setup off of my 04 cobra. car made 515rwhp 530rwtq on a MD dyno with this setup on the wastegate boost level with only 14* timing thru the auto!!! anyways...

complete custom 82mm single turbo kit including, sullivan upper intake, sullivan lower intake, massive dragon single blade throttle body, phenolic spacer, 82mm turbonetics large frame t6 flange turbo, both brand new braided oil feed and return lines and fittings, custom log style headers feeding to 3" crossover piping to turbo... all stainless steel, large tial wastegate... dumping into DP, tial blow off valve, 4in DP... flaring out to 5in dumping down in front of the front pass side tire, rather large air to air intercooler, custom powder coated coolant expansion tank, brand new hallman manual boost controller, 4in charge pipe from outlet of intercooler to throttle body, PMAS slot style mass air flow meter with plug for our factory harnesses, have alternator needed for this setup... i have brand new ford o2 sensors i just put in...etc.

also have complete tubular front with the tubular K, tubular A arms, strange 10 way adjustable front struts, coil overs with #175 -14 spring rate, caster camber plates,...etc.

completely built th400 automatic... built by proformance certified to run 8.20's... don't recall all the specifics but this was a $5500 plus setup, along with a neil chance bolt together convertor with a 4000 stall, also included... transmission mount, JW modular 4.6 or 5.4 bellhousing, JW SFI approved flexplate, chromoloy driveshaft setup and to length to bolt right up to your cobra pinion flange, shifter with cable, all xrp fittings and good sized trans cooler with auxillary fan and plenty of hose to mount it anywhere...

Fuel systems... have sullivan rails (red) with all fittings brand new, all stainless braided lines 8an to brand new magnafuel regulator, also have like new aeromotive regulator, single 8an stainless braided return line all the way back to tank, brand new 10 and 100 micron aeromotive fuel filters, your choice of either a triple fore precision fuel hat with triple FGT pumps with the complete lethal performance wiring kit with triple relays and 4ga power wire, or brand new magnafuel pro tuner 625 pump with 20mi on it... also have 12gal fuel cell with foam... just installed, brand brand new 80lb hr high impedance injectors... or racetronix 96 lb hr low impedance injectors with the acceleronics versa fueler fuel injector driver... etc...

not to mention, the slew of gauges i will no longer need. you have to understand i have JUST put all of this into the car, its brand new!!! will no longer need all my PLX instruments... boost, wideband, egt with all of their individual sending units... and the AEM's... fuel pree, oil press, trans temp... with their sending units. odyessey battery, optima battery both brand new...

If i do get any reasonable offers, i will also let the engine go, complete stock longblock with maybe 7000 miles on it. runs like the day it went in. for haha's, i did a compression check on it before i had the car tuned on the turbo stuff, and all 8 were within 5psi of each other... all in the #180's... shes strong...

I'm sure i'm forgetting a #### load, but please let me know if you have any interest, i may even contemplate selling the car as a whole, but for now i'm thinking of going with something completely different. The car also has a completely just built mach1 rear, pro 5.0 3.31's, new cobra differential, pmt upper and lowers, girdle cover, welded tubes... ect.

lxfiveo

Established Member
No offense, but the only thing crazy about that setup is an 82mm T6 flange turbo on a stock longblock. lol Well, the Neal Chance converter is trick I'll admit.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
you are probably better off just trying to sell the whole car

good luck!

There is another single turbo auto cobra for sale on here in CT that isn't selling right now. If I was this guy after seeing how that sale is going I'd try to part out what I could too and see how that goes. The cars are somewhat similar and the other one has a built lower end.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
yea, the cars are very similar, and his maybe cosmetically immaculate, but this one needs paint on a quarter panel... because some jerk off hit me and his insurance company shafted me. i'm actually getting it done as we speak! this car only has 27,000mi on it as well... and i wouldnt be asking $40,000

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
eh...even still...if I was ever in the market..and I new a car had been built..then de-modded I'd walk and look at the next one. Too many nice cars out there for sale

good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread