parting out 94 and 2000 mustangs

rio95cobra

Established Member
I have a 2000 GT and a 94 V6 that i am parting out, the GT has no motor or tranny but still has some accessories and such. Both cars have complete interior, the gt has the dark grey interior and the v6 has the dark black interior. Gt has leather 99 anny seats (the silver and black ones) along with anny door pannels. Tons of goodies and any little part you might need to make your stang look 100% better to you. V6 has front end damage (front bumper, hood, drivers side fender no good) GT has rear side damage/front damage (rear pass quarter pannel no good, pass fender no good) Parts are way too much to list and take pics of everything so to make it easier on all of us............ just deciede what parts you need and PM me what part and your email and i will get you the pics/price ASAP. Or make me a offer on a part (no low balling like a center console for $5)

Just a few details about the cars.............
-94 is Laser red
-2000 is metallic red
-Also have a bunch of YN silver body parts
-Have a set of Patriot Stage 2 Heads/cams (used 1,300 miles)
- a set of tinted tails (looks amazing and glossy) - SOLD
-Have a chin spoiler/grill delete (comes with black horse) (SOLD)
- a 95 Rio Red cobra spoiler (crab claw with LED)
-Have some 95 cobra tail-pipes (part cracked where goes over the axle but can be welded easy)
- a set of MAC tail pipes for solid (only the part that goes from the top of the axle to the tips
-Have 3 or 4 sets of 99-04 GT emblems/ 1 set of 94 GT emblems
- the factory H/E off my cobra
-Have Factory 04 cobra inlet pipe
-Factory supercharger pulley
-Have 04 cobra C&L inlet pipe (pipe only)
- a set of 17 inch black bullitts with tires (non deep dish)
-Have cobra coolant tank and blower tank you put coolant in
- one 4 inch bassani tip (dunno where the other one is)
-Have several GT Intakes (the rubber inlet pipes/ throttle body/ upper plenums) all are stock
- Lunar gauges (water temp, oil press, and volts)
-Have a passengers side 04 cobra mirror glass (GLASS ONLY) the rest of the mirror is broke but will sell if wanted (color comp orange)

I know i have more stuff just hard to list when your at work and cant see it all, i will look when i get home and edit it. PM ME WITH OFFERS

Last edited:

jmotank

Established Member
I'm curious on the 94, do u have the little piece that covers the base of the antenna? Mine is missing on my 96 and it really bugs me. Need one bad. . Thanks-Jmo

Last edited:

jmotank

Established Member
the little black peice that goes at the very bottom of the antenna?

Yes, the little black piece at the bottom that covers the base. When I got my 96 a few years ago it was missing and its always bugged me to see the antenna base and the screw with nothing covering it.

gouldbri

Established Member
i need the GEM module

if you have the gem module let me know. I need one for my 00 GT. is the car you have an automatic.

99GTBLK5SPD

Established Member
Hey I was needing a few parts off the 2000 if you have them. I need a single fog light, passenger side (housing and everything). I could also use a mach 460 tweeter and speaker (driver's side), and a shorty antanne if you have it. The area code is 67037 for shipping, you can pm me thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread