Parting out 2003 GT convertible

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...g-GT-convertible-redfire-clearcoat&highlight=

I tried to sell the car as a whole at what I thought was a steal but no one bought it.

Life has slowed down for the wife and I some recently and one of my brothers has moved to Knoxville so I have help with tearing it down.

Everything is for sale, and I mean everything, if it can be removed, you can buy it.

I'm not going to try to list prices for the 100's of items on this car that will be for sale. If you are interested in something, let me know, we'll work it out. I'm lucky that a UPS store recently opened 3 minutes from my house, but I don't plan on living there for the next couple of months. If you buy something, I promise you will get it soon, but I may not make it to UPS that day or the next if work/life makes it difficult. If it's small, I'll give you a price that includes shipping. If it's large, I'll ask you to pay shipping and let you know what it is.

All parts are sold USED, AS IS. I will do my absolute best to describe the parts and anything that may not be "perfect" with them. I'll take pictures if you like. And the price will be roughly half what I paid or maybe even better, I'll have to look at each part as I get to them. Anyway, I don't want to deal with "something-for-nothing" types, so let this serve as notice,

I describe it, I give you pictures of it, you buy it, it's your's. No returns, no paypal disputes.

If you're close enough, you are more than welcome to come buy something in person. Especially the large items, i.e. wheels, seats, engine, transmission, rearend, KenneBell, etc...

I'm not here to rip anyone off. I just need the car out of my garage. My house needs a new fence and hardwood floors. So hoping to sell these parts to cover those costs plus a little more $$$ for the Roth IRA's this year if I'm lucky.

My brother and I will attempt to start tearing the car apart this weekend but the weather is looking brutal so it may not happen. If it doesn't, then we are planning on a Feb. 28-Mar. 1 weekend tear down.

After tear down, I'm sure I'll discover more parts I forgot were on the car, and will list them, for now, see the link above when I had the car listed as a whole and you're welcome to start expressing interest in parts right now. Once the part is off the car, we'll go from there.

Thanks
Ken

Last edited:

brucesvt

Established Member
by chance you would not happen to have a stock intake? thats the last thing my brother needs to get his GT up and running again just trying not to brake the bank

SVT69

nWo 4 Life
Established Member
Do you have the kenne bell heat exchanger that comes with the kit? How much for the kenne bell supercharger kit?

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member
by chance you would not happen to have a stock intake? thats the last thing my brother needs to get his GT up and running again just trying not to brake the bank

I'm sorry I don't have the stock intake anymore, that got gone a long time ago.

I'd like to know individual prices for:

Rear coilovers

Griggs TA

Griggs PHB

shipped to 65473. Thanks.

Are you wanting the Koni shocks with the rear coilover kit or just the coil over parts? I don't know that the coilover kit will work with anything other than the Koni shocks their kit comes with. Do you also need the T/A rearend cover the TorqueArm bolts onto?

Do you have the kenne bell heat exchanger that comes with the kit? How much for the kenne bell supercharger kit?

I acutally have two of their stock heat exchangers but they "have become one" in a custom box that is in the back seat of the car, see pictures in original thread I think there is a picture there of the heat exchanger contraption in the back seat.

Are you interested in the KB supercharger? Price depends on what you want, I would recommend the supercharger, throttle body, CAI, 8-rib pulley kit, I have several different size blower pulleys for it, the water pump for the heat exchanger. And I'd have to see what else would go with it when we tear into it this weekend.

SVT69

nWo 4 Life
Established Member
I may be interested in the supercharger setup depending on the price. I would be interested in the complete kit. I am unsure of the custom heat exchanger set up you have and may not want that as it is going on a stock motor. Please let me know how much you are asking for the kit?

Mystic289

Established Member
Might be interested in the brakes depending on cost. I have an 02 GT and would like to upgrade to the larger cobra rotors and calipers so would like the calipers, rotors, caliper brackets and s.s. lines. What do you have for rear brakes?

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member
Might be interested in the brakes depending on cost. I have an 02 GT and would like to upgrade to the larger cobra rotors and calipers so would like the calipers, rotors, caliper brackets and s.s. lines. What do you have for rear brakes?

100_4074.jpg

100_1752.jpg

100_1738.jpg

100_3210.jpg

Cobra brakes front and rear, Baer slotted, drilled, two piece rotors front and rear. The rotors weren't cheap.

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member
I may be interested in the supercharger setup depending on the price. I would be interested in the complete kit. I am unsure of the custom heat exchanger set up you have and may not want that as it is going on a stock motor. Please let me know how much you are asking for the kit?

What I know I can give you...
2.1 KenneBell with a custom inlet pretty much turning it into a Cobra 2.2 Kit from the back in the day. KB TB, 60# injectors, KB 20A boost-a-pump, water pump for the heat exchanger, intake and filter.

You will need a heat exchanger, a fluid reservoir for the heat exchanger fluid (unless you want the big one in my back seat), I may have the stock one, not sure, have to look. Hoses to route fluid to/from each spot.

I have several 8-rib pulleys but if you are staying stock, I think I got a 6-rib pulley or two, just have to look.

In the back seat
100_3573.jpg

100_3850.jpg

KenneBell

100_4298.jpg

100_4301.jpg

100_4326.jpg

100_4328.jpg

100_4330.jpg

100_4188.jpg

This would be a "tuner kit" capable of making 600rwhp. I need to know what all you want and make sure you understand you will have to source some parts to complete the kit.

Ken

streetpilot

Established Member
Are you wanting the Koni shocks with the rear coilover kit or just the coil over parts? I don't know that the coilover kit will work with anything other than the Koni shocks their kit comes with. Do you also need the T/A rearend cover the TorqueArm bolts onto?

I'm interested in both the Koni front struts and the Koni rear shocks and both of their associated Griggs coilover kits, the Panhard bar, and the Torque Arm.

I have both a Trick Flow aluminum rear cover and an old SVO aluminum cover. I don't know for certain, but I would think that one of those would work with the TA.

If you could PM me individual prices on all of those parts I'd appreciate it. If a package deal could be worked out, I may be better able to swing all of it. Thanks.

Jeff

SVT69

nWo 4 Life
Established Member
What I know I can give you...
2.1 KenneBell with a custom inlet pretty much turning it into a Cobra 2.2 Kit from the back in the day. KB TB, 60# injectors, KB 20A boost-a-pump, water pump for the heat exchanger, intake and filter.

Possibly interested in the above with the 6 rib pulleys, Minus the BAP. I would only need to buy a new heat exchanger, reservoir and hoses correct?

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member
I'm interested in both the Koni front struts and the Koni rear shocks and both of their associated Griggs coilover kits, the Panhard bar, and the Torque Arm.

I have both a Trick Flow aluminum rear cover and an old SVO aluminum cover. I don't know for certain, but I would think that one of those would work with the TA.

If you could PM me individual prices on all of those parts I'd appreciate it. If a package deal could be worked out, I may be better able to swing all of it. Thanks.

Jeff

The front is not a strut anymore, they are shocks to work with the SLA. I believe the torque arm said it was for the cover I have, I'll try to verify. Either way, buy the stuff and I'll throw it in with the other stuff. They aren't that expensive IIRC.

Can you pm a price on the griggs SLA setup and the transmission with shifter

My SLA has the lower control arms designed to work with Griggs front sway bar, you want the sway bar too? Front coilovers and front shocks? K-member? EVERYTHING?

Possibly interested in the above with the 6 rib pulleys, Minus the BAP. I would only need to buy a new heat exchanger, reservoir and hoses correct?

Yes, I "THINK" you would only need those things but my stuff has been changed so many times since the original "stock" 2.1 kit was installed I may be forgetting something. I have the stock fluid reservoir, I found it last night if you want it, I have the bracket for reversing the alternator, supercharger, TB, CAI, pump. I also have the book from the install to thumb thru that would help in putting it all together and sourcing parts if you need something thru the install. Some of the hoses came "formed" with certain bends in them to fit where they needed to but as I changed things around I never had a problem finding a new hose from autozone that had a bend in it to match my needs.

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member
My brother and I got a lot of the rear end stuff off last night, then it snowed, waiting on him to come over and we will work our way towards the front.

T/A. PHB, rearend, rear coilovers and shocks, rear brakes, aluminum drive shaft, cobra tank/fuel hat/pumps, Prochamber mid pipe, Flowmaster mufflers with dumps welded on.....all off the car.

I suspect one of the pumps are bad and that is what killed the car two years ago, if you are interestend in the Cobra tank/hats, plan on buying new pumps, I'll send them to you but don't guarantee that they work. The tank is also modified somewhat, deleting all the emissions stuff, I put a rollover vent in it and that was it, no more hoses running all under the car that were required by the emmissions poice.

streetpilot

Established Member
The front is not a strut anymore, they are shocks to work with the SLA. I believe the torque arm said it was for the cover I have, I'll try to verify. Either way, buy the stuff and I'll throw it in with the other stuff. They aren't that expensive IIRC....

Too right. I wasn't considering the differences with the SLA. As such, I'm looking at the rear shocks, Griggs coilover kit, and Panhard/Torque Arm. If you could PM me pricing on those items as well as a package price for all of that I'll see if we can do the deal on it. Thanks.

Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread