Parting out 1997 Mustang V6, low miles

Goindeafonmtx

Established Member
I have a 1997 Mustang V6. It has low miles. It is NOT wrecked. Manual windows. Engine runs well. T5 needs rebuilt, stuck in 4th. Front fenders are junk. Spoiler delete trunk lid. Black interior. Almost everything is for sale.

Please make offers. Call or text. 765-714-4358. Located in Lafayette, Indiana.

f736a8beb43ce3a88dae4218ec385381.jpg
647ee4b86c9e66aeba5ad6fcc1b63d5e.jpg
2cc1b4f9538e7a4ff32a491442ff1d15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
I am specifically interested in the manual door panels and pull cups. Do you have detailed pics of those? It's pretty difficult to find good sets of those because of age...

Well, looks like the passenger side panel has a hole in it and the door pull cup has a chunk missing...I might be able to repair the door pull on that side, please quote me on just the door pull cups thanks.

Last edited:

Goindeafonmtx

Established Member
The door cups are in rough shape and probably not salvageable, but I will send you pictures. The door panels are in ok condition but need repair. I wish they were in better shape. I used to have a manual window car and know your pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeAsheville

Established Member
Thanks man...yeah those things are difficult to find. I'll still be interested I think...I'm wondering if I might be able to splice a couple of them together, sand, then re paint. Ford obsoleted these parts 20 years ago, I've just got to take what I can get at this point.

Thanks for your help.

nuts501

Mods,Mods,Mods
Established Member
There's a company in eBay that sells door cups brand new. I bought a set on there a year ago for a decent price. I don't know if you've checked on there lately.

JoeAsheville

Established Member
I have, I actually set up a search just for door parts. I even did an exhaustive search by part number last month and came up empty.

You wouldn't happen to have the name handy, maybe an auction number over PM? Thanks for that info...sorry for the thread hijack MTX...

MLS

Established Member
How much for the relay module that is in the passenger fender.

Goindeafonmtx

Established Member
Really need the console lid and would also be interested in the black pad above the rear seats.

I have the console lid. I prefer to sell the console whole. Its in good shape. $150 shipped. The black pad above the rear seats has a broken tab that has been repaired in the past. $80 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread