parting out 1991 mustang convertable

03roushstage1

Established Member
as the title states im 2doing a complete part out of a 1991 foxbody mustang convertable. the motor is a 5.0l v8 with 60k on it all new sensors, water pump, etc. the trans is a frshly rebuilt aod trans with 0 miles with shift kit and 3500 stall and a new driveshaft. the interior is gone. i also have a white convertable top with motor thats oonly two years old, its in great condition. i also have a bumch of misc stuff and the entire body and suspension etc. the car is white in color also the hood is stock. i am located in philadelphia pennsylvania. inbox or call 610 724 2269 all parts are best offer. also willing to sell the car as a whole, the motor is already out.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
as the title states im 2doing a complete part out of a 1991 foxbody mustang convertable. the motor is a 5.0l v8 with 60k on it all new sensors, water pump, etc. the trans is a frshly rebuilt aod trans with 0 miles with shift kit and 3500 stall and a new driveshaft. the interior is gone. i also have a white convertable top with motor thats oonly two years old, its in great condition. i also have a bumch of misc stuff and the entire body and suspension etc. the car is white in color also the hood is stock. i am located in philadelphia pennsylvania. inbox or call 610 724 2269 all parts are best offer. also willing to sell the car as a whole, the motor is already out.

How much for the Rack and pinion?

Users who are viewing this thread