Parting out 03 Saleen Coupe "Hollywood Horsepower Edition" Aprox 14,000 miles

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Seats are sold, center exhaust is sold, deal pending on the rear bumper. Center Console is sold, and 90% of interior is sold. Deal pending on the transmission. I have the engine for sale as well as the stock blower.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Pm me info and details on the motor and blower

That blower was removed and completely new engine was built from the ground up. It is a monster. It is a fully forged Livernois built 3.750 stroker engine, Livernois crank, manley H beam rods, Mahle 16cc dish pistons. The heads are livernois CNC ported 2v heads, with upgraded valvetrain. It has comp cams extreme energy supercharger cams. On top it has a 2.2L Blowzilla Competition Series Kenne Bell. It comes with the upgraded 8 rib conversion, SCT mass air meter, Kenne Bell high boost intake, and comes complete with wire harness, all engine accessories, and is a complete turn key engine. I am also debating throwing in the t3650 transmission. It has an upgraded 26 spline input shaft, and it has a centerforce clutch. The car made 675 rwhp on a very convervative tune, and it still has more power to make. It looks immaculate. I am not sure what to ask. I can get pictures if you want. I have the documents for the build. Less than 8,000 miles on the motor.

froush

Established Member
How about the rear drivers side abs speed sensor that plugs into the rotor, and the speed sensor on the trans shipped to 23608

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
how much for the spoiler shipped to 27527?

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
That blower was removed and completely new engine was built from the ground up. It is a monster. It is a fully forged Livernois built 3.750 stroker engine, Livernois crank, manley H beam rods, Mahle 16cc dish pistons. The heads are livernois CNC ported 2v heads, with upgraded valvetrain. It has comp cams extreme energy supercharger cams. On top it has a 2.2L Blowzilla Competition Series Kenne Bell. It comes with the upgraded 8 rib conversion, SCT mass air meter, Kenne Bell high boost intake, and comes complete with wire harness, all engine accessories, and is a complete turn key engine. I am also debating throwing in the t3650 transmission. It has an upgraded 26 spline input shaft, and it has a centerforce clutch. The car made 675 rwhp on a very convervative tune, and it still has more power to make. It looks immaculate. I am not sure what to ask. I can get pictures if you want. I have the documents for the build. Less than 8,000 miles on the motor.

:rockon: sounds sick! i would like pictures, and to discuss this.

EDIT: was this car #311?

Last edited:

Red1990Lx

Established Member
Interested in the motor and trans for a restoration project. I would need the complete package let me know what you are asking for it and pics would be nice as well thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread