Parting out 03 lightning 40k miles

Domino69

Established Member
Beware. This guy is either way too busy to handle this stuff or just not on the up and up.

I bought the 3rd brake light from him. It took him almost a week to get it out to me after multiple email complaints asking for tracking. I did finally get it, but he cut the harness instead of just unhooking it, which was not what I paid for. I got ahold of him once again and he did get back to me and apologize and say he would send the rest of the harness out and that was fine with me, as long as I got what I paid for, although it was some extra work for me to do to splice it back in.

I never got the rest of the harness and he stopped responding to emails. I can make the light work, but I did not want to rig it, I wanted a plug and play light as advertised.
Unluckily for me (or just plain stupid but I did not realize it) I paid him as a gift through paypal to save him the fees, well I cannot dispute theru charge.

Just fair warning for everyone looking into buying anything from him.

Thanks
Stan
Just curious why did you buy a 3rd break light? Was it burnt out? You can easily fix them by running a jumper wire and bypassing a resister in them... Eaxy fix.

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
Another buyer beware...

I drove to oklahoma city thursday and friday and he would not respond to me so that I could get my stuff. I text him last week about coming up there and he said should be fine, and once I get there he never responded to me.

And also my friend that he sold that entire interior too? He is also screwing him over. I don't know if this guy is all there, or if he is just screwing people to get money fast...but be careful guys...

Users who are viewing this thread