Parting out 03 lightning 40k miles

sniperlightning

Established Member
I have a pending sale on the motor w/ blower and all , i sold the steering wheel and led brake light . Sorry guys I don't get a chance to get on here much that's why I left my email it sends it straight to my phone , I really appreiciate all of you guys inquires I'm selling alot of stuff as a package deal if I don't have any luck on selling it I may start seperateing it up . I don't like the hassel of shipping things however I will ship small stuff . I prefer the buyer to meet me face to face and buy it then thanks guys.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
So are you getting back with folks that did email you? Would be nice to get some response.

Last edited:

Built03

Banned
Dude I just want the left panel of the bed the fiber glass piece that is please I will send you money today tomorrow whenever I mean if you wan 300 for the bed how much will you take for the panel.

Domino69

Established Member
How much for the seal for the sliding glass window? The seal that runs vertically on the drivers side of the sliding glass window.

and also for the tow hitch receiver?

BTW... Where in Oklahoma are you located? I'm in Missouri :)

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
Beware. This guy is either way too busy to handle this stuff or just not on the up and up.

I bought the 3rd brake light from him. It took him almost a week to get it out to me after multiple email complaints asking for tracking. I did finally get it, but he cut the harness instead of just unhooking it, which was not what I paid for. I got ahold of him once again and he did get back to me and apologize and say he would send the rest of the harness out and that was fine with me, as long as I got what I paid for, although it was some extra work for me to do to splice it back in.

I never got the rest of the harness and he stopped responding to emails. I can make the light work, but I did not want to rig it, I wanted a plug and play light as advertised.
Unluckily for me (or just plain stupid but I did not realize it) I paid him as a gift through paypal to save him the fees, well I cannot dispute the charge.

Just fair warning for everyone looking into buying anything from him.

Thanks
Stan

Users who are viewing this thread