Parting out 02 Lightning w 16k miles

fastbolt

Established Member
i send you an email since i can't pm you. I"m in OC and looking for the rod to lower the spare tire the the OEM turn signal markers.

08Eleanor

Established Member
Hey guys most of the parts are sold I'll update the first post when I get to a computer

I don't have any engine parts remaining aside from the valve covers and don't have much else at all to be honest besides ac vents and such as well as some interior dash and trim parts. Also have the headliner and full dash frame, cowl vent covers, door rubber trim, probably some other stuff too

fastbolt

Established Member
Hey guys most of the parts are sold I'll update the first post when I get to a computer

I don't have any engine parts remaining aside from the valve covers and don't have much else at all to be honest besides ac vents and such as well as some interior dash and trim parts. Also have the headliner and full dash frame, cowl vent covers, door rubber trim, probably some other stuff too

i send you an email since i can't pm you. I"m in OC and looking for the rod to lower the spare tire the the OEM turn signal markers. also need radio bezel if you got it. text me at 714 328 4929

08Eleanor

Established Member
Sorry I don't have the rod and I'm pretty sure I sold the markers already. Let me double check when I go to my storage and let you know.

08Eleanor

Established Member
I think the guy I bought the parts from might have one door and maybe the tailgate still if he hasn't scrapped it

I have the price listed in the first post, without shipping, or you can make an offer

Twisted01

Established Member
What condition are the cowl covers in? Do you have bolts/fasteners for them if needed? Not sure if there is anything else needed or not, my L had a painted fiberglass cowl on it when I got it.

Users who are viewing this thread