Part out:2000 Contour SVT

Construct

Established Member
Im sad to say i have to part with my SVT

it's a Silver 2000 Contour SVT

the whole car is there the clutch had gone on it and i let it sit for too long and it seems whatever was in the cooling system has gunked up and started to corrode the aluminum where it may be fixable i don't have the extra case to gamble with the cost of the repairs.

the notable parts that i will be selling off it are as follows:

• MTX-74 rebuilt with the T2 Limited Slip
  • Koni Adjustable Struts w/ the pertches trimmed for Coilovers
  • Ground Control Coil Overs w/Custom ordered eibach springs (heavier rate and abit longer spring)
  • BAT 21mm rear Sway bar
  • SHO shop Rear Control Arms
  • Welded and reienforced rear sub frame
  • Max extruded honed upper intake manifold
  • MSDS headers
  • Air Filter Adapter
  • Drive Shaft Shop Stage 2 Axes (in good shape boots are 100% intact)
  • Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (with NIB friction surface)
  • Spec stage 2+ Clutch kit NIB
  • matching Autometer A/F, Electronic Water temp and mech. Oil Pressure gauge w/ Aeroquip SS Line
  • ???brand Front Strut Bar (bought second hand never installed on this car in great condition)
  • 17" Focus SVT 5 star rims with Nitto Neo Gen tires (about 40% live left)
  • and of course the rest of the car. ask about any stock parts you may need
  • NIB felpro full motor gasket kit
  • NIB Metal impeller water pump

i'm sad to see it go i loved this car it drove amazingly well with the suspension and the LSD

all parts for now are pickup only in the mesa AZ area
i will need a swap for the suspension and rims as eventually i'll have to have it hauled out of the garage.

PM me here i can get you my email and or phone number

Last edited:

Construct

Established Member
Hey guys so sorry for the no response, apparently i didn't set it up to notify me when anyone posted here.. i noticed most of these posts are more recent, as it turns out i'm going to be keeping the car and be putting a new motor in it. a new job has given me some fun money to bring it back to life.

sorry for the teaser. but, when im done putting my 2000 back together i will have a stock 99 that will probably end up being parted out, only things not stock about it will be a practically new set of MSDS headers (uncoated) and a B&m shifter

everything off the 99 that i don't strip to fix up the 2000 will be available, i'll say right off i'm taking the front seats and the skirts, the AC compressor and some lines.

i'll be starting the rebuild in a month or 2 hopefully so say around the beginning of the year the parts for the 99 should be up for grabs, provided nothing crazy happens between now and then.

again sorry for the teaser.

Users who are viewing this thread