Part of the SVTF family

jvert

Established Member
I have posted here before on SVTPerformance but never on the focus threads. I finally pulled the trigger on a 2004 ZX5 SVT focus. This thing is a blast to drive and it only has 33,500 miles. I wanted the 4 door version and it was hard to find. Here are the pictures. Let me know what you all think. I will clean it up and detail it this weekend. Below are the list of mods done to the car. I also have all the stock parts as well.

Stats:
33,500 miles
Focus sport stress bar
Focus sport rear bar
H&R Cup Kit Suspension package
VF - Engineering rear engine mount
AEM cold air intake
Fidanza Aluminum flywheel
Steeda short throw shifter (not installed yet)
Focus central off road pipe

Is there any way to protect the CAI or is it best to put the stock air box in for the winter?

focus001-1.jpg

focus007.jpg

focus006.jpg

focus002-1.jpg

focus004-1.jpg

focus.jpg

focus005-1.jpg

:rockon:

Last edited:

qurtrn10

Established Member
Looks great. I've always loved the '04 SVT rims. Looking at your sig, I have to ask that if you also have the red Lightning and Terminator still that you must get a pic of the three together and post it!

jvert

Established Member
Looks great. I've always loved the '04 SVT rims. Looking at your sig, I have to ask that if you also have the red Lightning and Terminator still that you must get a pic of the three together and post it!

Yes, I have them all and yes they are all red...:beer: I will post pictures of them. Good idea!!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Great looking car. :beer:

Honestly if you have the complete stock intake just put it back in and maybe run a K-N drop in and ditch the CAI, all the CAI does is make noise and run the risk of sucking up water.

The stock intake is already a cold air anyways.

jvert

Established Member
Great looking car. :beer:

Honestly if you have the complete stock intake just put it back in and maybe run a K-N drop in and ditch the CAI, all the CAI does is make noise and run the risk of sucking up water.

The stock intake is already a cold air anyways.

Thats what I did. I put the stock air box back. Less noisy for sure.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread