parking in handicap

asinatra

Established Member
my buddy recently got a ticket for parking in handicap, he was issued a temp (red) parking pass becuase he had surgury awhile ago, well it expired a week ago but he had it displayed, any suggestions its 275$ fine... :shrug:

thanks in advance!

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
If the pass expired prior to the issuance of the citation I don't think he has any recourse other than paying the fine.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
He could go to the agency that issued him the parking permit and see if they will extend it. If so then he could possibly fight it.

But since you said he has surgery a while ago, it is my bet that he doesnt require that privilege any longer and just parked there because he is lazy and hence deserving of a ticket.

It bothers me when seemingly healthy people park in physically handicapped spots for their convenience while causing someone truly in need a disservice.

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
It bothers me when seemingly healthy people park in physically handicapped spots for their convenience while causing someone truly in need a disservice.

I agree with ya there, but it also bothers me more to see seemingly healthy people that get handicapped tags so that they can park in those spots and not have to walk their fat a$$es any distance when there are those that are truly handicapped that can't find a spot because of that...............

Bird

Lawman85

Banned
Instead of a guy in a wheelchair they should issue passes with a fat guy eating a hamburger on them for the lazy people. Then we could have handicap parking in front and lazy a$% parking next to them.

Labinnac

El Chimpo Grande!
Established Member
There is no group of people more deserving of a slow painful death than those who are healthy yet park in the blue spots.

I'm an asshole
(he's an asshole, what an asshole)
I'm an asshole
(he's the worlds biggest asshole)

Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces,
While handicapped People, make handicapped faces,

I'm an asshole
(he's an asshole, what an asshole)
I'm an asshole
(he's a big ****ing asshole)

Sorry for the language but it goes with the song and IS appropriate for lazy ass people who do such things.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Back in 89 I broke my neck. C-4,5.(hit by a drunk driver). I had to learn to walk all over again etc. I would wake up everyday after re-hab so glad I could walk again. It realy pisses me off big time when I see LAZY people parking in the handicapped spots. As if society owes them.

Meny times I have gotten into it with these people. And I will continue too. America is becomming a fat-ass lazy everyone owes me nation. And I for one am sick of that attitude. Just for once I would like one of these able bodied people to wake up and not be able to walk. Then they will see how great it is to walk 200ft to the door of a business.

Vegas

Users who are viewing this thread