Panhard Rod Relocation Bracket

nsstang

Nasty Style
Established Member
Has anyone used a Panhard Rod Relocation Bracket before on a 13 or 14 with the Bilstein Shocks? We ran into a problem with it hitting the shock expansion chamber. It is a BMR bracket and Panhard Rod.

IMG_1423.JPG

This is the girdle clearance without the relocation bracket installed.

IMG_1424.JPG

hostile500

Established Member
Has anyone used a Panhard Rod Relocation Bracket before on a 13 or 14 with the Bilstein Shocks? We ran into a problem with it hitting the shock expansion chamber. It is a BMR bracket and Panhard Rod.

View attachment 63425

This is the girdle clearance without the relocation bracket installed.

View attachment 63426

I just recently lowered mine with eibach pro series and whiteline par and didn't run into this issue.

nsstang

Nasty Style
Established Member
Just ended up cutting and welding the bracket. BMR really needs to make it not extend so far for no reason.

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

Ky GT500

Established Member
When I lowered mine, I didn't use a relocation bracket on panhard. Been this way going on 3 years with no problems. Eibach/ BMR suspension.

image.jpeg

Snoopy49

Established Member
How did changing the length of the mounting arms move the bracket away from the shock?

Did you notice this note on BMR's website?
***NOTE: BMR Highly recommends using a Panhard Bar with spherical bearings on each end, to eliminate any binding, when using the PHR008 Panhard Relocation Bracket. BMR recommends using the PHR012 or MPHR012 with this Panhard Bar Relocation Bracket.***

Snoopy49

Established Member
When I lowered mine, I didn't use a relocation bracket on panhard. Been this way going on 3 years with no problems. Eibach/ BMR suspension.

He has an aftermarket diff cover and wasn't comfortable with the bar to cover clearance.

BMR Suspension’s PHR008 Panhard rod relocation bracket is designed to space the Panhard bar away from the differential for additional diff cover clearance.

nsstang

Nasty Style
Established Member
Cutting the tabs and putting a slight bend where it bolts to the lower shock bolt.

I did not notice that before on their website snoopy.

IMG_1437.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread