Panhard Bar

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Hey guys,
I keep on looking at customer pics on American Muscle and even google and it seems to me that everybody is running the adjustable part of the panhard bar on the driver side. Mine is on the passenger side. Does this matter?
Thanks in advance everybody!

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
Hey guys,
I keep on looking at customer pics on American Muscle and even google and it seems to me that everybody is running the adjustable part of the panhard bar on the driver side. Mine is on the passenger side. Does this matter?
Thanks in advance everybody!

It's been a long time since I installed mine but if I remember right I think the only difference it would make is the ease of adjustment once on the car

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's been a long time since I installed mine but if I remember right I think the only difference it would make is the ease of adjustment once on the car

This is it. Having the turnbuckle on the driver side puts it in a lower position for easier reach and adjustability as the sway bar will be less in the way.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Easier to reach, and the ones I have seen with greasable fittings have an angled fitting on the side where the mount covers the bottom so that they can be greased without removal.

Otherwise it wont hurt anything

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Thanks everybody. Its good, I can adjust it fine. I didn't think it would be an issue, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread