Panasonic 42" 1080P Plasma 600 Hz w/ Certified THX Display

Steeda97

Looking for Cobra!
Established Member
Just trying to get rid of some stuff laying around the house not being used.

Panasonic 42" 1080P Plasma 600 Hz w/ Certified THX Display

From this website:
Panasonic TCP42G10 | Buy Panasonic Viera (TCP42G10) 42 inch Plasma HDTV Online at MODIA - Home Theater Store

Panasonic TC-P42G10 provides the incredible clarity and the best viewing experience, you can now enjoy a complete web entertainment even without your pc. Panasonic has been dedicated to bringing new picture with improved technologies, by addition of Amazon's VOD streaming video service. The VIERA G10 Plasma series include many features like the Viera cast web menu, Viera image viewer and THX certified Display.

The THX Certification is for faithful movie image playback while the Viera Image Viewer is for easy sharing of digital photos and home videos. The G10 series also offers 1080p resolution, deeper blacks and a native contrast ratio of 40000:1. It also has an Infinite Black Panel; 600 Hz Sub-field drive as well as Game Mode and Viera Link. The 600 Hz Sub-field drive produces crisp and focused images for dramatic action, fast moving scenes and sports. The Neo PDP technology not only delivers sharp detailed images but also with remarkable brightness.

Also I would like to sell the tilting wall mount by Verge with it. It was around $200 when I bought it. I'm not sure of the model number, but it is a very good mount.

I think a reasonable asking price for both is $750. It is negotiable obviously.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/ele/2602498818.html

Last edited:

Steeda97

Looking for Cobra!
Established Member
I'd rather not have to ship it. If i have to ship it I wouldnt go that far down on price. PM me to negotiate if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread