Palm Beach Dyno

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing shocking but all true.
Can’t wait to see them and a few other shops do their thing.
I hope the block and rotator can hold because this 5.2/2650 combo can make 1000hp easily!
-J

LostM

Established Member
Ive been friends with Rob for a while. Already told him if mines the 1st he gets to tune, to come back up and ill rent the dyno for the day and plan an evening Cecil outing. Either way, his tunes are 100% on my other Fords, so im happy to have him play with the 500

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Found this on YT

Great video! I learned a lot about dyno graphs when looking at Hellcat vs 13-14 GT500 Dynos. I pay attention mostly to the torque curve and when and how fast it drops off after the peak. The Trinity fell off fast after 4250 nearly every single time unless aggressive custom grinds and head work were involved. The Hellcat torque curve would hang on steady until 5000 before dropping as a direct result of the retarding of the cam, all without sacrificing low end torque. All the Coyote-based engines hang on very nicely in the upper RPMs. Very curious to see his video on dyno graphs.

Nothing shocking but all true.
Can’t wait to see them and a few other shops do their thing.
I hope the block and rotator can hold because this 5.2/2650 combo can make 1000hp easily!
-J

Hopefully so! It's unbelievable that these cars will most likely very easily run 800-horses with very conservative mods. 800 rwhp is the new 700 :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread