Painters in Chesapeake/Virginia Beach Area

Shamwoww88

Established Member
I'm officially moving down to the area this week finally, and my termi needs some love. I'd prefer private guys but shop reccomandations are appreciated to. There is damage to my quarter and bumper from a hit and run but other than that the body is pretty straight. Nothing crazy just want the car resprayed its original color (MG). Any help I appreciate and thanks ahead of time.

Shamwoww88

Established Member
Yea I'll def keep it in mind, do you have their contact info? Just if I don't get it done in my time off on my transfer that long of trip is going to be really hard to make happen.

Machdup1

Established Member
I'm officially moving down to the area this week finally, and my termi needs some love. I'd prefer private guys but shop reccomandations are appreciated to. There is damage to my quarter and bumper from a hit and run but other than that the body is pretty straight. Nothing crazy just want the car resprayed its original color (MG). Any help I appreciate and thanks ahead of time.
Call the local speed shops and see whom they would recommend:

Virginia Speed (VB, great folks)
All Aspects Motorsports (Chesapeake, great folks)
DTP Racing
Racewerks

Shamwoww88

Established Member
Call the local speed shops and see whom they would recommend:

Virginia Speed (VB, great folks)
All Aspects Motorsports (Chesapeake, great folks)
DTP Racing
Racewerks
Thanks I'm gonna talk the shop down the road from me they have really good reviews. I've been talking to Brent at DTP already about some more upgrades and tuning maybe I'll bug him about that too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread