Painted Shelby Alcoa Supersnakes

NJSP117

Established Member
I'd be a little wary buying wheels on e-bay...at least here you know you're dealing with enthusiasts for the most part and not someone trying to sell used wheels that could be bent or damaged and you'd never know until you got them. Good luck with the sale/purchase....they are a good looking wheel and look great on the OPs picure.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Ok fine. Can I please get some more pictures of these wheels to see if there is any damage before I agree to pay 3500 for them?
please refer to my older thread from when i mounted the new 305's on them...as you can see they do get a chip or 2 when mounting or dismounting the tires...ideally you want to powdercoat them however if you paint them you would paint them after the tires are mounted as mine were...here is the day the tires were mounted

2011-mustangs-354/811324-alot-meat-305-35-20-m-t-drs-supersnakes.html

if you search my started threads in my profile u will see that i put them on a few different cars and they always looked fantastic...you will get them in the same condition needing a re spray or powdercoat...you can spray them yourself pretty cheap or you can powdercoat them for around $500/set....

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hmm, I may pick these up as a spare set. My local powdercoater can knock them out pretty quickly.

Last edited:

shelbysvt

Established Member
please refer to my older thread from when i mounted the new 305's on them...as you can see they do get a chip or 2 when mounting or dismounting the tires...ideally you want to powdercoat them however if you paint them you would paint them after the tires are mounted as mine were...here is the day the tires were mounted

2011-mustangs-354/811324-alot-meat-305-35-20-m-t-drs-supersnakes.html

if you search my started threads in my profile u will see that i put them on a few different cars and they always looked fantastic...you will get them in the same condition needing a re spray or powdercoat...you can spray them yourself pretty cheap or you can powdercoat them for around $500/set....

Ok well after looking at the thread first question did you have these widened because you mentioned doing that in the other thread.

Also the picture is of just one rim. Could you please take up to date pictures of all 4? Also where ever there is a mark could you please take a picture of the scratch? I would appreciate this.

Also don't take just a picture of the mark and no background I'd like to see how big the scratch is relative to the rest of the wheel.

If everything looks good I'll buy them

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
I will take a bunch of pics over the weekend...the rims will definately need a re spray their is no way u will want to put them on your car as they are....the rins have. ot been widened as my intention was to do it but then weldcraft announces they will no longer widen supersnake rims....the rims are otherwise in great condition...ill take pics over the weekend and post them up for everyone to see and be their own judge....the rims once repainted or powdercoated will be as good as new....

shelbysvt

Established Member
I will take a bunch of pics over the weekend...the rims will definately need a re spray their is no way u will want to put them on your car as they are....the rins have. ot been widened as my intention was to do it but then weldcraft announces they will no longer widen supersnake rims....the rims are otherwise in great condition...ill take pics over the weekend and post them up for everyone to see and be their own judge....the rims once repainted or powdercoated will be as good as new....

Alright thank you I look foward to these pictures. Please take many from different angles and with a good camera.

Appreciate it.

Oh and I forgot to ask are these wheels coming with center caps and TPMS?

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Rims are tentatively sold pending receipt of payment mid week next week...if transaction doesnt go through as discussed will post up to let everyone know they are once again available...as of now im considering them sold until further notice...

breoland

Established Member
if falls through and your heart is set on getting them widen, there is a guy in cali that will do it and a few guys here used him

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Wow, so spoke to the buyer last night and he has other plans and wishes for me to try and re sell them....i no longer have his money but hes asked me to try and sell them for exactly what he paid me for them which was $3650 shipped....i still have them in my possession and am trying to now move them for him so he gets his money out of them....if anyone is interested its $3650 shipped for the set of 4 Alcoas with center caps....price is 100% firm if your not interested in paying $3650 shipped or more then please donot reply...

shelbysvt

Established Member
Wow, so spoke to the buyer last night and he has other plans and wishes for me to try and re sell them....i no longer have his money but hes asked me to try and sell them for exactly what he paid me for them which was $3650 shipped....i still have them in my possession and am trying to now move them for him so he gets his money out of them....if anyone is interested its $3650 shipped for the set of 4 Alcoas with center caps....price is 100% firm if your not interested in paying $3650 shipped or more then please donot reply...

hahahahahaha. I love the irony I'm sorry. Tell him wait till next week. Apparently we will hear then if alcoas are coming back or not. If they are not I will buy them and with me like I told you earlier you have a 100% gurantee and I won't back out.

In the mean time can you please post pictures of the wheels. I want to see if there are damages on them so I know how much it'll cost me to fix if need be.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^^^^ hes also in Canada about 6hrs away from me....im drivin their in 2 weeks and hes told me just to bring them down with me to save on the shipping BUT if i can move them in the mean time to do so....he was good enough to pay me in full up front without hesitation so i figure its the least i could do considering i'll still have them for another 10 days or so....it only takes a few mins to list them or let people know they are avaialae again...

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
If anyone wants these ill take a deposit to secure them and allow a small period of time 1-2 weeks to pay in full just as i did for the previous buyer...$$$ talks so dont lose out...im not holding onto them without a deposit in my hands or payment in full...first come first serve.

Users who are viewing this thread