Painted Shelby Alcoa Supersnakes

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Freshly painted Shelby Alcoa Supersnake rims...20x9 and 20x10 with center caps....NO Tires! Rims are as pictured below....face and inner dish have been painted flat black....

$3500 Buyer Pays Shipping!

4f7c6de3.jpg

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
these are still available for anyone interested...can meet in Niagra Falls Canada or willing to ship at buyers expense....

shelbysvt

Established Member
I am interested email me at [email protected] to talk further. Though 3500 is an absurd asking price. If your willing to do it in the 2200-2500 range I will get the rims. Don't want tires just rims. Plus I would need more pictures of them. thanks

blownbywhipple

Established Member
I am interested email me at [email protected] to talk further. Though 3500 is an absurd asking price. If your willing to do it in the 2200-2500 range I will get the rims. Don't want tires just rims. Plus I would need more pictures of them. thanks

+1 I wouldn't buy painted rims IMHO I would if they were powder coated but paint with flake off

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
$3500...supply and demand...no longer made.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
evasive^^^^^my thoughts exactly....$3500 is the price take it or move on.... regardless of painted or not they a virtually impossible to find in any condition, you can have them powdercoated for $125-150/wheel and end up with a set as good as new....and they look pretty damn good considering they are simply painted not powdercoated...supply and demand pretty simple...ive already seen new in box sell for $5500 no tires and a buddy of mine almost bought a set of used on here for $4500 not to long ago so $3500 for mine as is is quite fair.....thx for any interest but it will take $3500 for me to part with mine...

shelbysvt

Established Member
Ok first off are these regular alcoas or super snake ones? They are super snake ones if they actually say super snake on them. Regular alcoas are selling for 3000 brand new and unboxed. Yours are used and not only that are painted. So I would have to spend money to powder coat them. There are about 4 sets of these selling on ebay though those are all brand new unused ones. Please email me to talk pricing. I'm willing to negotiate with you but not here. So please send me an email so we can talk.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Ok first off are these regular alcoas or super snake ones? They are super snake ones if they actually say super snake on them. Regular alcoas are selling for 3000 brand new and unboxed. Yours are used and not only that are painted. So I would have to spend money to powder coat them. There are about 4 sets of these selling on ebay though those are all brand new unused ones. Please email me to talk pricing. I'm willing to negotiate with you but not here. So please send me an email so we can talk.

Let's keep some facts straight here...

You must be looking at an Ebay we're not familiar with. Because the Ebay the rest of us use, there have been 3 sets sold lately. One new set sold for $4781, another sold for $4200, and the last used set sold for $3500.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
im not here to waste your or my time....i know what ive got and what they are worth...no they are not original "Supersnake" engraved alcoas but rather the shelby alcoas which are identical just dont have the word supersnake on them....they are painted yes and thats what you see above in the pictures....thats the way im selling them, yes you will definately need to repaint or powdercoat them, most powdercoating places will charge you about $500 for the set....so for $4000 you can have yourself a like new set of Alcoas which is on par for what they are selling for IF you can find them....i dont need to negotiate and i have absolutely nothing to hide that cant be said for everyone to read....im non negotiable on my price...for me to replace them will cost atleast as much if not more as they become more and more scarce so you are not only paying for the rims but the fact they are no longer readily available....im not here trying to make a killing but rather sell my alcoas for what i can deem to be a fair market value for them and as mentioned before its supply and demand....if the other sets on ebay interest you and are more of what your looking for then by all means go that route with your purchase...as i said i will only sell them for $3500 + shipping or agree to meet in Niagra Falls Canada side of the border for pickup and payment in person....thx for your interest but im really not willing to negotiate on price..ive put them out their because i have other things id like to do to my cars and i feel like i am sacrificing a rare set of wheels to help do so....if your not pleased with the price or the fact they are painted you can simply move on to the next available set and try your luck their....

shelbysvt

Established Member
im not here to waste your or my time....i know what ive got and what they are worth...no they are not original "Supersnake" engraved alcoas but rather the shelby alcoas which are identical just dont have the word supersnake on them....they are painted yes and thats what you see above in the pictures....thats the way im selling them, yes you will definately need to repaint or powdercoat them, most powdercoating places will charge you about $500 for the set....so for $4000 you can have yourself a like new set of Alcoas which is on par for what they are selling for IF you can find them....i dont need to negotiate and i have absolutely nothing to hide that cant be said for everyone to read....im non negotiable on my price...for me to replace them will cost atleast as much if not more as they become more and more scarce so you are not only paying for the rims but the fact they are no longer readily available....im not here trying to make a killing but rather sell my alcoas for what i can deem to be a fair market value for them and as mentioned before its supply and demand....if the other sets on ebay interest you and are more of what your looking for then by all means go that route with your purchase...as i said i will only sell them for $3500 + shipping or agree to meet in Niagra Falls Canada side of the border for pickup and payment in person....thx for your interest but im really not willing to negotiate on price..ive put them out their because i have other things id like to do to my cars and i feel like i am sacrificing a rare set of wheels to help do so....if your not pleased with the price or the fact they are painted you can simply move on to the next available set and try your luck their....

Ok well right now on ebay a brand new set is selling for 3400. Brand NEW UNMOUNTED still with the wrapping. I would buy those but I can't make a purchase in the next 4 days when the auction ends. And with these I have to still buy the 13 tpms since they are different which will cost around 600 dollars and also powder coating. And I have to pay shipping. So if your willing to do 2800 done deal. Nobody else has approached you about these for a reason. The price is too high for used ones and they are painted. So I feel 2800 is fair enough and you can do whatever else you want to your car. Should come to around 3000 after shipping.

shelbysvt

Established Member
Let's keep some facts straight here...

You must be looking at an Ebay we're not familiar with. Because the Ebay the rest of us use, there have been 3 sets sold lately. One new set sold for $4781, another sold for $4200, and the last used set sold for $3500.

Brand new set right now for 3400. And the ones that sold for over 4000 were ACTUAL super snakes. And again 4000 for UNMOUNTED AND UNUSED ones. Not the cheaper ones that shelby sold to the public.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Brand new set right now for 3400. And the ones that sold for over 4000 were ACTUAL super snakes. And again 4000 for UNMOUNTED AND UNUSED ones. Not the cheaper ones that shelby sold to the public.

Once again, you must be looking at a different Ebay than the rest of us.

Are you now referring to the black ones that still have 3 days left? Go ahead and watch those and you'll see they will finish for a lot more than the $3400 they're at right now.

Then, here is a set that finished recently. These are not actual Super Snake wheels, but $4700 regardless:

Shelby GT 500 Forged Alcoa Wheels-Set of 4 | eBay

So instead of posting up a bunch of BS about prices that don't exist, just make the guy a solid offer. If it's out of your price range, move on.

Last edited:

shelbysvt

Established Member
Once again, you must be looking at a different Ebay than the rest of us.

Are you now referring to the black ones that still have 3 days left? Go ahead and watch those and you'll see they will finish for a lot more than the $3400 they're at right now.

Then, here is a set that finished recently. These are not actual Super Snake wheels, but $4700 regardless:

Shelby GT 500 Forged Alcoa Wheels-Set of 4 | eBay

So instead of posting up a bunch of BS about prices that don't exist, just make the guy a solid offer. If it's out of your price range, move on.

No I'm not. On ebay its for 3400 and it may stay that way for the next 3 days. This is exactly why I wanted him to email me so that people who have no business being involved in this, would not stick their noses in. If these wheels were unmounted and brand new, I'd have zero problem paying 3500. Its not about price range its about worth, and not being stupid. 2800 is a solid offer. And just because someone was crazy enough to pay more for them doesn't make that the rule, its the exception. If 3500 was resonable these would have been gone a long time ago. To the OP. If 2800 is resonable to you please let me know. I'm not trying to rip you off or anything but your wheels aren't worth what you think. Yes they are rare, but that doesn't make them double the price you paid.

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
Dude no one really cares what you saw on Ebay. If you don't like the guy's price then move along... buy the ones off of Ebay!

Nothing wrong with trying to negotiate, but damn he already responded to you and told you the price was not negotiable.

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
No I'm not. On ebay its for 3400 and it may stay that way for the next 3 days. This is exactly why I wanted him to email me so that people who have no business being involved in this, would not stick their noses in. If these wheels were unmounted and brand new, I'd have zero problem paying 3500. Its not about price range its about worth, and not being stupid. 2800 is a solid offer. And just because someone was crazy enough to pay more for them doesn't make that the rule, its the exception. If 3500 was resonable these would have been gone a long time ago. To the OP. If 2800 is resonable to you please let me know. I'm not trying to rip you off or anything but your wheels aren't worth what you think. Yes they are rare, but that doesn't make them double the price you paid.

IMO there worth there weight in gold... do you not understand what discontinued means... means there not making them... i tried not to butt in on this thread but you just need to move on... you should be lucky that hes not asking $5000... $3500 is a great price used or not... if you want them then buy them otherwise go hit up ebay... the cheapest they have sold on ebay for that i have seen is $4200...

Last edited:

shelbysvt

Established Member
Ok fine. Can I please get some more pictures of these wheels to see if there is any damage before I agree to pay 3500 for them?

shelbysvt

Established Member
I guess Ebay didn't work out :lol:

The seller took the listing off 3 days early. I don't know why. So this is the only set around for sale.

Hope the OP checks this and can send me some pictures so I can see the condition of these wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread