Paint protection for the track?

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I am looking for a easy to use product to protect my rear quarter panels at the track. I have been using masking tape and would like some kind of spray or roll-on liquid that comes off easy. Any ideas?

20redfire03

Established Member
Plasti dip would work as spray on and peel off but probably wouldnt look the best.

Evo2SVT

Established Member
I heard people using Pam cooking spray. Then hose off the rubber boogers and wash the pam off with soap. I am gonna try this out this year

cobraguy96

Established Member
I've heard blue painters tape works and doesn't leave residue even though it doesn't look the best. I've saw it in use multiple times at the drag strip and everyone says it works great

Krooze

Established Member
Its a good think to safe your items. I've been using Glow products for some passage of time and they are giving a good result. First one is the time period of the paint that is comparatively better than others. Second is the shine's of it which is necessary at night.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I was using blue tape. I tried the Wolf's Mask. You can't even tell it is i there after it dries and hoses right off. I was very pleased. A little goes a long way using a regular spray bottle.

saleen homer

Established Member
I used a spray polish that most people use for motorcycles called honda polish. It comes in an aerosol can and is an actual spray wax made to go on plastic and painted metal. It sprays right off afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread