Paint / Body Shop

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well I like the shop that Juan hooked me up too, BUT (yes but) I dont think they do Custom Jobs.

Im thinking of going to do a custom paint job on my ride next year some time :shrug: (yaya last thread till i sign back on tonight :dw:)

Keep the bottom part of the car all silver but the top of the car black with some strips to seperate the 2 tone ;-) of course.

So the hood, roof & trunk lid will be all black. Of couse part of the front fenders, door top side black.

Which shop does a good job but wont kill my Piggy?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Talk to Eric, bro...look at the cars coming into the shop :thumbsup:...SEMA cars are going to his guys, too :shrug:

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Well I like the shop that Juan hooked me up too, BUT (yes but) I dont think they do Custom Jobs.

Im thinking of going to do a custom paint job on my ride next year some time :shrug: (yaya last thread till i sign back on tonight :dw:)

Keep the bottom part of the car all silver but the top of the car black with some strips to seperate the 2 tone ;-) of course.

So the hood, roof & trunk lid will be all black. Of couse part of the front fenders, door top side black.

Which shop does a good job but wont kill my Piggy?

One day paint and body:nono:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Check with Ernie. And I mean Ernie himself, and no one else. He might be able to hook you up. Or at least give you a good reference.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Ok Dave,

Here is the place,

Class Auto Center Inc
3031 Cherry Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90807
(562) 595-6400

From what I've heard this place is the sh&t. They're open from 7-6p.m, and they'll let you come in and check out they're work. Just to let you know, it's a pretty serious place....so if you're looking to have your sh%t done right, then check it out.

Tbone

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue Poison
Ok Dave,

Here is the place,

Class Auto Center Inc
3031 Cherry Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90807
(562) 595-6400

From what I've heard this place is the sh&t. They're open from 7-6p.m, and they'll let you come in and check out they're work. Just to let you know, it's a pretty serious place....so if you're looking to have your sh%t done right, then check it out.

Tbone

Hum. I'll give them a call right now ;-)

As for the T-Bone.... :cryying: that would of been good to have for dinner instead of left over pizza :bash:

Juanita im not talking to u until u calm down Mr :dw: :p

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i asked one of my buddies and he recommends al martinez custom in orange (714) 974-9453. they do mostly harleys but have done quite a few badass cars. you can also try asking the guys at master image customs (714-970-9488) who they'd recommend.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Dude's " REVISED "

O.K. Silver bottom & DSG (but a bit Darker) all on top ;-)

BTW I always loved the DSG But i still feel silver is better :burn:
Flames....no way. Im not flaming :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread