Pa terminators or mustangs needing a good shop/tuner(DGR Performance, Dillsburg, PA)

chuckstrobeck

Established Member
I brought my 7800 mile CO 04 cobra here after doing extensive research. Not only did they fix my problem(dead injector cylinder 8), the car is amazing. The drive ability (most important to me) and the power (70 rwhp above before on a safe tune) exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for a shop in pa, you can have confidence going here. In terms of how satisfied I am, I cant describe it. If you have a highly or even lightly modified car, this is the place to take it. Dave took his time and went over everything he did, not only is he a great guy, but the knowledge is unprecedented. I give them 15 out of 10 for their honesty, work and speed(took under a week). The cost was also a factor, which was below what i estimated. My car, 3.4 whipple w/crusher inlet, full exhaust, return fuel system & all necessary bolt ons made 731.39 and 646,96 rwhp and rwtq **I was not paid or offered any discounts with this review, strictly based upon work and experience**

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread