PA/nj/ny sct dyno tuners?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I was planning on checking out Evolution Performance in PA when I was ready. I know nothing about anyone there though.

John Lund is there as far as i know

he came highly recommended to me by hermann and Al pappito when i moved back to PA from FL

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Matt Hill Motorsports. Matt has tuned every Mustang I've owned since my 2000 GT (which went high 10's with a 2v and was daily driven). Great guy to deal with, awesome facility and very knowledgeable.

rvaicemv31

Established Member
Ive had two cobras tuned by frank at psi and couldn't be happier with them.. Also had a bad experience with Johnny lightning(not tuning though)

flamedstang95

Gettin' Dirty
Established Member
$300 for a dyno tune from Matt at Performance Evolution in Smyrna, DE(302-449-3200) It's about 2 1/2 hrs from Scranton. Great guy to deal with...only other person I'd recommend up there is Johnny Lightning, I believe he's near Quarryville, PA

da2k17

Established Member
Ive had two cobras tuned by frank at psi and couldn't be happier with them.. Also had a bad experience with Johnny lightning(not tuning though)

havent seen you around town before. do you go to any of the local meets?

mrxr250rider

Established Member
I know rvaicemv31, but I'm sure I've seen both mrxr250rider and da2k17, I would think anyway.

just bought my black cobra in august. i had a pacific green before that.

there will be some meets this summer,id like to see some mustang guys show up too. ill keep this section posted but once it warms up the shoppes at montage is a good possibility.

06Saleen1287

Established Member
yea I was up there once or twice last year...I usually make it too the majority of them in the area...you going to carlisle?

Users who are viewing this thread