p2195 code I know its a o2s but I have replaced them and still have this code

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
ok Im having a problem here with my cobra I recently put a build motor and car was running fine before, car started to give me a p2195 code I know its a o2s but I have replaced them and still have this code.I was suppose to tune my car and tuner couldnt tune it bc of this issue, I have also clean the wires and check for any burns but nothing??? I want to take it to a ford dealer and see if they can find the issue but I want to give it one more chance before I do that and if someone can help that will be really great:rockon:

TRBO VNM

Pinched wires during install? crossed connectors up between sides?

What intake/MAF setup do you have?

Last edited:

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
I'm running a JLT ram and stock MAF with diablo mafia adapter
Wouldn't I get shock if I do that lol... Don't want that.

Avispa

Established Member
All the sensors run on a 5 volt signal. You won't get any shocks, particularly because what I'm going to suggest should be done with the battery disconnected. Get yourself a wiring diagram and check each sensor wire at the connector (O2, MAF, IAT, TMAP, ECT, TPS, EGRP, CPS) to the corresponding sensor wire at the ECM connector to be sure there isn't a bad wire in there somewhere.

If all the wires are good, get rid of the MAFIA and get BA 2400 MAF sensor. They come in standard size 90 mm housings.

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
Update:took it to a shop local and they said 1 off O2s sensor at the end its smash?? And the other O2s bank 2 its not reading right?.. He mention that this could be the problem but I have a feeling its not.:(

army_man1014

Established Member
I just had this code as we'll. ended up being a cut wire on the o2
Must of happen when they pulled exhaust to do clutch.

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
Update: it was that problem!!! :) I just got called from the dealer and everything is running 110% nice!

TermiN8er

Corn Fed Beast
Established Member
Good to hear! I was gonna say that I had the same issue and one of my connectors wasn't seated all the way. felt right but I really had to push on it to get it to snap all the way in.

it happens after a build. ;-)

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread