P1sc Procharger kit

03roushstage1

Established Member
Satin kit comes with p1sc Procharger intercooler all te piping and bracket for 01gt. It will also for other years too. Also comes with 42lb injectors and sct ba2800 Maf. Everythig you need to install it except th fuel pump . Everything has a little over 5000 miles on it. However the blower seal is leaking, it is not pissing out just very slowly leaking. I am an honest person so I am being straight forward and am hiding nothing. I will sell the kit before or after I fix the seal if after price will go up. Make an offer on the entire kit shoot me a text for more info 6107242269

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Satin kit comes with p1sc Procharger intercooler all te piping and bracket for 01gt. It will also for other years too. Also comes with 42lb injectors and sct ba2800 Maf. Everythig you need to install it except th fuel pump . Everything has a little over 5000 miles on it. However the blower seal is leaking, it is not pissing out just very slowly leaking. I am an honest person so I am being straight forward and am hiding nothing. I will sell the kit before or after I fix the seal if after price will go up. Make an offer on the entire kit shoot me a text for more info 6107242269

I don't see a price?

:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread