P0430 Code Fix?

52merc

Established Member
So Joel, have you fixed your problem? If so, let us know. Its not polite to ask for help and then not lets us know how you fixed the problem. To help us help others, let us know

Joel Eddmann

Established Member
So Joel, have you fixed your problem? If so, let us know. Its not polite to ask for help and then not lets us know how you fixed the problem. To help us help others, let us know
I am so sorry!! Yesterday I bought a new o2 sensor and replaced the side that was throwing the code. Right now it says I am pending 0 codes so I am just waiting for it to give me the green light with no codes. I am almost positive it fixed it though as before it would give me the pending code after I reset it. All in all I had a faulty 02 sensor from the factory as I bought it only a month ago!! Again, sorry!

Joel Eddmann

Established Member
I am so sorry!! Yesterday I bought a new o2 sensor and replaced the side that was throwing the code. Right now it says I am pending 0 codes so I am just waiting for it to give me the green light with no codes. I am almost positive it fixed it though as before it would give me the pending code after I reset it. All in all I had a faulty 02 sensor from the factory as I bought it only a month ago!! Again, sorry!
Alright you guys I am kinda at a lose for words at this point. All codes were fine as I had 0 codes not even any pending codes for a solid few days until I pulled a p0430 randomly. After a day the p0420 code came on. I have news sensors on both sides and my MIL eliminators are not the issue. I am not sure what to do at this point. I would rather not spend the money on a tune to get them deleted permantly. Anyone have any ideas at all?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Check your plugs. Make sure everything is clean and there's no corrosion. Make sure the wiring isn't damaged. Especially up by the bellhousing.

Users who are viewing this thread