Ozzfest 2K4

azgardia

Wanderer
Established Member
Just woke up from the show the had on wednsday down in New York. HOLY SHIT WAS IT AWESOME. Second stage performers were dominantely pretty cool, but off the top of my head Devil Driver, Otep, Lamb of God, Lacuna Coil, Hatebreed, and Slipknot come to mind. Then....main stage opened up. Started off with Black Label Society, awesome performance, sadly following them was Superjoint Ritual, THEY TOTALLY SUCK(except the guitarist...kevin brown I believe) the singer would NOT shut the **** up with half the crowd to get off the damn stage either. After that shit Dimmu Borgir got on stage:rockon: THEY WERE ****ING AWESOME. Next on stage was Slayer...these guys were totally hardcore they just ripped through one song after another, no bullshit just metal. When they were done, what Id been waiting for all day.... JUDAS PRIEST, something I never thought I would ever be able to see but I did and it was great!!! Following the awesome performance of Judas Priest was the equally awesome BLACK SABBATH w00t!!! oldskool baby and it was just totally cool.

After the show, however went through the most painful driving experience in my life, navigating new york. Anyone in the new york that knows how to get on the Palisades Parkway? I seemed to have missed it like 3 ****ing times, 1 of those landing me on a damn bridge with a 6$ toll ><. In the end I never found it but the words Albany and I87 cought my eye and i said screw this shit.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Something to do once, I suppose. Too many people in the same place for my tastes.....

I wouldn't be going, myself. No Ozzfest without Ozzy, and he lost his high range years ago. After all the alcohol and dope, he's not what he was back in the '70's & '80's.

....but he will always be the greatest. No one could touch him in his prime. His voice then will always remind me that Robert Plant was just a wailing sissy-boy.:-D

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Slayer :rockon:

I saw Judas Priest last year and the were terrible. They were touring with Anthrax who were freaking awesome. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread