oxford white terminator

2quik4u

Established Member
:pepper: 2003 mustang cobra- oxford white- 3700 original miles only add on is k&n filter - still has ford extended warranty- perfect- mint car-buy a low mileage car that has not been abused . perfect $ 26500.00 no trades car in tucson az. I bought the car new is garaged and hardly driven-

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
[email protected] ...... im comin to your locating in about 3 weeks to pick up a SS Camaro for a buddy... and would be very interested in making the trip to see your cobra also ... when u see this email me some pics if u have any. thanks Aaron, Jonesboro,Ar

2quik4u

Established Member
I tried to send some pictures that were taken on a craigs list of fuurniture- mixed in- did they arrive if so I will take some more of the car and get them off to you- not to great with sending pictures in other words I cannot figure it out- however I will and must as why would someone not want pictures- have a buddy who can help me. You have been more than patient and boy have I had some strange questions and comments- mainly looky lous or people who want the car for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread