Owner's Supplement?

03Predator

Established Member
I see some owners are receiving these supplements. Comes with a CD, certificate and cute little crankshaft. I bought my car over a month ago now. All I received was a booklet and a card with my car's VIN on it. Wondering if these supplements are going to be mailed to all new owners. Anyone here receive theirs?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see some owners are receiving these supplements. Comes with a CD, certificate and cute little crankshaft. I bought my car over a month ago now. All I received was a booklet and a card with my car's VIN on it. Wondering if these supplements are going to be mailed to all new owners. Anyone here receive theirs?

Never heard of it.

But doesn't surprise me. A lot of stuff like that Ford will mail directly to the customer. If people are starting to receive them now, you're probably a ways out from yours since you just got your car.

I got a nice little caliper and brake disc card holder...LOL

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The cute little included crankshaft contains materials known to cause cancer in the State of California and as such won't pass California Air Resources Board standards.

:p

You'll get your box sooner or later...

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Yep
Pretty sweet !
Has cert, crankshaft with stand with your chassis number on it. Some nice art work and
Other literature
It will come

03Predator

Established Member
The cute little included crankshaft contains materials known to cause cancer in the State of California and as such won't pass California Air Resources Board standards.

:p

You'll get your box sooner or later...

I'll just leave it in the box then. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread