owned by a senior citizen in a minnivan

2814v

Established Member
Coming home from work after a 16 hour shift on a four lane highway. I get in the left lane to pass a minnivan doing 70, I am tired and want to get home and pass that van before the highway turns back to two lanes. As I get to his rear bumber the van nails it and so of course so do I. I am starting to make up some ground on him when I hit the friggen speed limiter and the van goes buy and beats me to the single lane. Later at a light I pull up next to the van and a 70 to 80 year old man gives me a big thumbs up and a look like YA, I owned your a$$ buddy. I was driving my 03 sport trac, fuel cut off about 100mph. What a way to end the day, spanked by a senior citizen in a minnivan. :shrug:

REPCobra10

Established Member
:lol: That's some funny shit! I love it when old people race you. It's priceless. That makes me remember when me and my brother were out in my old Lightning one night and some 50ish year old lady in her 320-hp Cadillac SRX SUV raced us from a slow roll off of the light, around 25 mph, and we proceeded to hand her her ass. She was an awesome old lady and actually knew what a Lightning was. She said she actually expected to get beat and she just wanted to see how bad it would be. She smiled and drove off. That was the funniest race I've ever had. Anyways, take it easy man.

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
I have this mental image of that old guy from the Simpsons just looking over giving a thumbs up. HAH. Hilarious death.

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
Awesome Story! I remeber when I had my 98 Z28, some old dude in a Cadillac STS ran me from a light. That thing could motivate pretty good. At the next light I got the thumbs up, Kinda wonder what he drove back in the 50s-60s.

Antagon

Established Member
I got whipped by a friend in an 80-something Dodge minivan last month...damn weak Rangers.

2814v said:
Coming home from work after a 16 hour shift on a four lane highway. I get in the left lane to pass a minnivan doing 70, I am tired and want to get home and pass that van before the highway turns back to two lanes. As I get to his rear bumber the van nails it and so of course so do I. I am starting to make up some ground on him when I hit the friggen speed limiter and the van goes buy and beats me to the single lane. Later at a light I pull up next to the van and a 70 to 80 year old man gives me a big thumbs up and a look like YA, I owned your a$$ buddy. I was driving my 03 sport trac, fuel cut off about 100mph. What a way to end the day, spanked by a senior citizen in a minnivan. :shrug:

Either your story is total :bs: or u were so whacked out of your mind from the 16 hr shift that you didn't realize it was one of those Mercedes AMG vans. Find it hard to believe that some hunk of crap minivan took out an 03 Cobra.

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Either your story is total :bs: or u were so whacked out of your mind from the 16 hr shift that you didn't realize it was one of those Mercedes AMG vans. Find it hard to believe that some hunk of crap minivan took out an 03 Cobra.
Read the whole post...

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!! Dude you made my day with that story...

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

"WILL RACE FOR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS."

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Similar thing happened to me :nonono:

I saw this Ricy Neon....fart can and all..weaving through traffic.....and I am in my 06 $65,000 F-150 :rolleyes: .........I see him getting closer pretty quick....so i step on it...and stop his approach.....but then DAMN the speed limiter at 100mph......and I just see him passing me with that loud fart muffler :bored: ........worst of all...its was like a 97 or so Neon.....rusted spoiler and big wing :dw: .........and to make it worst...it was a teen driver :nonono:

I need a programmer :idea:

Sorry for the little hijack :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MattP 343

Established Member
01cobravortech said:

ur kidding right? He said he was in his sport trac :rolling:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
50 BMG said:
"WILL RACE FOR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS."
LOL thats funny :lol: :lol: :lol: wait is that a rip on me??? Hmmm, dont care still funny... (Ps I know people that will race for Meds lol)

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
No, its just an added bonus.

Some seniors eat cat food so that they can budget their prescription drugs. They need to slap an eaton on their caddy and start racing ricers for $$$.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
The only thing that could make it any funnier is if the old dude had given you a big toothless grin, shot ya the bird and peeled out. :banana:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Snake Pliskin said:
The only thing that could make it any funnier is if the old dude had given you a big toothless grin, shot ya the bird and peeled out. :banana:

Snake Pliskin......by any chance did you get that from Metal Gear?

I remember one of the guys name was Pliskin :read: Was it Snake's name besides David :shrug:

03CobraDude

01cobravortech said:

Is there a sticker on your head that says, "I'm a retard and I don't read!" ?

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
You got owned! Good story.

I once had a 60+ year old Lady giving me numerous thumbs up at a stop light for the CObra. It was really quite odd, especially after I acknowledged her the first time. LOL

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
Snake Pliskin......by any chance did you get that from Metal Gear?

I remember one of the guys name was Pliskin :read: Was it Snake's name besides David :shrug:

"Escape fom NY". If you dont know that movie then go rent it.Its a kinda cult classic.

Users who are viewing this thread