OW on 17" Racestar Darkstars

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
you dont need a massive smoke show, all your doing with that is burning off rubber you dont need to....my burnouts are never big, i see a bit of smoke and i roll out of it and the car hooks like a champ 95% of the time....

Darth Racer

Established Member
yes i use them on the street but i also have a street set of rims and tires for the car....

I didn't know why MT didn't make a straight-up slick for these size wheels. So, I contacted them. According to them there's no demand for it. So, they don't make them. Heck, I'd buy them

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
yes i did...for me they worked perfectly...i found a small to medium burnout works best...you dont have to burn half the tire off in the butnout box lol...i also ran them at 17psi...found that was the best air pressure...you can use the drag radials on tje atreet and the track...the hoosiers are an all out slick...i use the 15"

whatsup62

Established Member
Hey Darth, did you get your wheels and tires? Just curious since you said you were a M6 car...if PP car you need spacers up front with the 17's otherwise you would need 18's. Curious as to tire size you are running up front ? I am running the Hoosiers on rear.

Users who are viewing this thread