Oversize grill emblem

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
The emptiness of my upper grille is getting on my nerves. I want to keep it true to the cobra look, so no mesh or anything is going in it. Has anybody seen like a larger cobra or something to fill up some of the space?

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
I felt that way in the past. I found that the Shelby one is far too big. I've seen quite a few pics around here with it, needless to say, they made me appreciate my normal cobra emblem. Good luck o.p.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Dont do the GT500 ones...they look terrible. Not as bad as that 3D Cobra grill emblem though...if you havent seen it...google it :bash:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I switched back to the pony as opposed to the Cobra for the same reason you're talking about.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
i too feel our cobra emblem is too small .. and the gt500 one is too large... i wish there was a mid sized version!

derockgt

Established Member
you could go back to the pony... sometimes i like to pony in sometimes i like the cobra in

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Meh. Take the Cobra out and look at it for a while with nothing in there. Once you are used to it, put the Cobra back and it will look just right.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Dont do the GT500 ones...they look terrible. Not as bad as that 3D Cobra grill emblem though...if you havent seen it...google it :bash:

i would have to agree, one of my friends did it to her ride and it looked "out-of-place"... my 2 cents.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
It's a Mustang. In a discussion, I refer to it more often as my Mustang or the 04, than "my Cobra."

I am a little self conscious about sounding like "one of those car guys" who thinks he is "something", as a result of owning the car he has.
I don't want to do that. I purposely hold back that information.

Since I have been a Mustang fan since it's inception(I was 12), but could not afford one for many, many years, I am now proud to "represent" in the best looking Mustang they have ever made so far..... IMHO.
I also actually like the pony in the grille, better than anything else I have seen yet.

Something else too,

There is no other Mustang that shares this front end, only the 03/04 Cobras. It is noticeable all on it's own as far as I am concerned, because anyone who looks at this front end, and does not know that this is a Terminator Cobra, Does not know Mustangs anyway and probably does not know what cars are hot and what cars are not, or even why any cars are or not.
The regulars folks just don't know or care.

motivator05ede5cedad6c61ef99376296b.jpg

Last edited:

SomeSoldier

I wanna go fast.
Established Member
I do like the Pony in the front. What about the sides though did you leave the Cobra or change that out also?

Users who are viewing this thread