OU football player gets his ass kicked in the bathroom

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He probably never expected the fight to turn into a beat down....an extended beat down. Yeah, not a good idea to start a fight with a trained MMA fighter. :eek:

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Truth. The look on the MMA fighter's face at the 0:24 mark is priceless.
Showed it to my 11 year old who does wrestling and kickboxing. Told him that grin can either be the nervous guy who is getting bullied or the guy who is about to put someone's face though the ****ing concrete.

MFE

Established Member
I'll never forget watching a huge college football player get himself into a fight with a smaller guy he didn't know was on the college hockey team. Big mongo football player got his ass kicked so hard, so fast, it was glorious.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
A friend of a friend got his ass beat by Dan Gronkowski (Rob Gronkowki's brother) at a bar in Canada about 10 years ago.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I remember in college some of the football players were bullies. Always throwing their size and weight around. I wonder if this was something similar. Did anyone hear what started it?

P.S. The guys on the basketball team were way more polite and laid back.

BTW: What was that other fight in the background about? Was that another OU player?

_Snake_

Established Member
From what I understand, the fight involved an OU football player, a former OU football player (the other guy getting beat up), and the two brothers who opened up a can of Twisted Tea.

blownstang01

Established Member
So, my son is a college wrestler and multiple time high school sectional winner & state place winner. He's trained at the Olympic training center in Colorado, J Robinson camp, and Ohio's Graham (those who know, know). MMA training aside, if there is one thing I've learned being all around this country with wrestlers, Look for Cauliflower Ear before picking that fight.
Side Note :That guy looked like Dayton Fix.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So, my son is a college wrestler and multiple time high school sectional winner & state place winner. He's trained at the Olympic training center in Colorado, J Robinson camp, and Ohio's Graham (those who know, know). MMA training aside, if there is one thing I've learned being all around this country with wrestlers, Look for Cauliflower Ear before picking that fight.
Side Note :That guy looked like Dayton Fix.

100%. Cauliflower ear = walk away

Sent from my Potato

blownstang01

Established Member
That and the crooked nose, like it’s been broken before. I always look out for that combo.

LOL, yep. And my son has both those. Not putting down other sports, but I've never seen kids as tough as a whole as wrestlers. My son had a really tough sectional match around 11th grade, the other kid threw a nasty cross face. His nose bleed stopped the match 4 times and he used 4:50 of blood time (over 5:00 and you are DQ'd). Our coach taped his nose and ran the tape completely around his head blocking his nose airway 100%. He still won the match the whole time swallowing all the blood. It was about 2 weeks later at the dinner table, my wife looked at him and said "when did your nose get so crooked" , sure enough his nose had been broke and never even complained about it.

Users who are viewing this thread