OT: Good Forum for Corvette (C7) Info--Please put down the flamethrower!

Husky44

Established Member
I've got a buddy who doesn't know much about shopping for cars, but has it bad for the C7. I'm trying to help him get one bought right, but don't even know where to begin gathering info on the C7 (ie, how much they're discounting, etc). I've got access to invoice pricing, but not sure how much the competitive dealers are discounting.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know there's a few folks on here who are also Vette fans/owners.

Thanks

MCDEV

Established Member
My father and I have been shopping the C7 for a while now. We have yet to find any kind of discounts from dealers in the Metro Detroit area and there is no GM discount available on the car last time we checked. I would not expect to find much of a deal if any right now due to the high demand. We have decided to wait for now as the new Z06 is supposed to be released at the beginning of 2015 and we are hoping to see some better deals on the 3LT trim level at that time. Last year when the car came out it was pretty hard to get one. Now we are starting to see them sitting on lots here and there so hopefully with high profile buyers scrambling to get the first Z06s there will be some more wiggle room on the prices for lesser models. I'll be curious to hear if you are able to get any sort of discounts in your neck of the woods. Good luck on your C7 adventures, its an amazing car. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread