Origin/Battle Log

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Haven't seen a thread yet, so lets start one. Get some groups together to faceroll!

username: Dsg_shaker

platform: pc

Conquest classic & Obliteration

:beer:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Username: kevinatfms

Platform: PC

Any and all game modes for me but rush is my favorite, 2nd favorite is large conquest.

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member
SVTC0bra here

the "hardcore" servers have been nothing but awesome to me.

I just bought 3 Asus monitors for some Ifinity awesomeness.

Hardcore servers are definitely fun, make sure to check out the HC Pistols only :thumbsup:

For anyone else looking to get a new monitor I highly suggest looking at the 1440p Korean monitors!

I already had 2x 24" ASUS 60Hz 1080p monitors which I thought were great, but then I picked up the QNIX QX2710 which is 27" 1440p 120Hz and AWESOME!!.. So much so that I actually double checked my 1080p monitor to make sure it was running at 1920x1080 because it looked so fuzzy in comparison

Pricing on these monitors is pretty reasonable (I paid ~$350) but you take a risk since they are A/A- panels and may have a dead pixel or excessive backlight bleed

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
SVTC0bra here

Hardcore servers are definitely fun, make sure to check out the HC Pistols only :thumbsup:

For anyone else looking to get a new monitor I highly suggest looking at the 1440p Korean monitors!

I already had 2x 24" ASUS 60Hz 1080p monitors which I thought were great, but then I picked up the QNIX QX2710 which is 27" 1440p 120Hz and AWESOME!!.. So much so that I actually double checked my 1080p monitor to make sure it was running at 1920x1080 because it looked so fuzzy in comparison

Pricing on these monitors is pretty reasonable (I paid ~$350) but you take a risk since they are A/A- panels and may have a dead pixel or excessive backlight bleed

That's not too bad, did you have sound problems with the tank/jet map?

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member
That's not too bad, did you have sound problems with the tank/jet map?

I've had all kinds of problems with the game, but it's getting better. I usually have my audio on 'War Tapes' and apparently it's supposed to enable a wider range of sounds (not positive on that), but a few sounds still cut out here and there (such as cars)

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
I've had all kinds of problems with the game, but it's getting better. I usually have my audio on 'War Tapes' and apparently it's supposed to enable a wider range of sounds (not positive on that), but a few sounds still cut out here and there (such as cars)

What's the difference of using war tapes?

bluestang41505

Established Member
SVTC0bra here

I havn't played the pistols only yet, don't know why. Im currently using an ASUS 1920x1200 ips. Thing is great. No dead pixels or anything.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Username: FlaccidPancakes

Platform PC

Conquest, Rush. I usually play with my clan on our server. 1stM Casual Gaming. Join the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread