Orgaization Of New Lightning Club

JERRY HART

Established Member
Hi All
This is my first post on the SVT board.I wanted to let you all know were in the process of forming a new Lightning owners club.The NLOC has seemed to fall by the wayside and I think were due for some reorganization and need to rally and support a new club that is member friendly.I have several days a week I can spend researching events and organizing a new club.I'm located in the Midwest and have some great people to hep get us started.This club will be Gen 1's and Gen 2's combined.We would like to hear from you concerning your thoughts and ideas as to what you would like to see in a new club and how you visualize your membership.
We would like to see Lightnig sponsored events , and need local chair people from every region of the U.S.A and Canada.If you interested please give me a call 309-496-1205 I think we need 100 people to get this thing started.I need your name address and phone number so I can give you a progress report.
This organization is a non profit organization and all proceeds will be accounted fo, no gimmicks here.You'll get value and information and club related merchandise.I think we can get the membership started at the same rate as NLOC was charging $30 per year.
Give me a call and we'll get the ball rolling.
Jerry Hart
J MAN

ken woodward

Further West Events

:cryying: Hi folks, Ken here. I would really like to see some activity out here in the west for a get together. Seems like everything is east of the Mississippi. I loved the World Ford Challenge 2000 Event that I drove 3 day to get to, but the cost is astronomicle. Am I alone out here, or are there other Guys with the same thoughts?KEN

John O'Donal

Hello,
It would be nice to see something being done with the club. I was in the original "LCA" then remained in it until the club had the problems with the last owner Rich Kesse, then I was an early member of Sals "NLOC" and then it moved to Jeff Sparkman in charge then back to Sal. Now it is in your hands. I hope it remains, I have followed the clubs since they originally appeared.
My membership is due to expire around June 01 and have only recieved two news letters to date; both from Jeff. I will follow your progress and I hope to stay with it.
I meet alot of Lightning owners both online and off and it is a good sense of pride when you see another owner with a club sticker.

*Ken, I know how you feel about local activities, I drive nealy 3 hrs each way to get to an event, but atleast the largest Lightning events seem to be held in NJ most of the time, which is only about 190 miles for me
John O
NLOC #52
SVT 4752
Chromed.jpg

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Jerry,

We still need to get together and discuss what you would like me to do wth NLOC............. I am organizing some events for this site and would love to have the nloc guys also................. call me at work if you like or Ill call you my number is 787-3800

--Zach Carr

JERRY HART

Established Member
:D Zach
I'll be calling you in a few days...Still trying to get the club membership all straightened around.
Thanks
Jerry

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by JERRY HART
:D Zach
I'll be calling you in a few days...Still trying to get the club membership all straightened around.
Thanks
Jerry

Jerry still need help with the database??? I have been studying trying to figure out the best way to help you...

-Zach

95lightning

Established Member
yes i would like to see a little more gen 1 L in the MIAMI area. cause i have seen 2 and one of them was pretty torn up. :D

JERRY HART

Established Member
:D Maybe I can get you headed in the right direction.Try going to www.nloc.org
That's where the NLOC forum is,there's alot of Gen 1 information and activities going on there.Also if your interested in joining the NLOC please contact me
[email protected]
Thanks
Jerry Hart

Users who are viewing this thread