LostM

Established Member
Just got unofficial word
20190627_184929.jpg
20190627_184939.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
How do you order without an order guide? Just throw something in there and change it when vehicle options become available?

Snoopy49

Established Member
Nick,
What is the time span between getting access to the order guide and Ford offering a Build option on their website?

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Oddly enough....I called my dealer not too long ago, after reading about the order banks opening tomorrow. He had not heard of it yet, but he went into the system and he said while he couldn't access anything yet that allowed him to order, one part of the system was greyed out at the time, but said MY2020 Mustang, Build date 8/19/19. He said he didn't know what that was and it did not indicate which 2020 it was. He said it could be a regular GT for all he knows. Just thought that was odd thing to see. I have no hopes of that lmao.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Someone at another site posted this a short time ago...

The GT500 starts at $73k and goes up to $97k with everything (CFTP & Painted Stripes, etc.). Dealers should have this info by tomorrow. Public announcement next week.

If this proves to be legit, whoa. CF TP car is beyond silly expensive. Handling Package on a Base car here I come!

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
A 4V with a 2.6L blower for 100k! With an auto transmission! I guess this car is for the same crowd that drools over the eco boost GT car for 450k. Some people have more money than brains.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nick,
What is the time span between getting access to the order guide and Ford offering a Build option on their website?

It could be weeks until Ford.com updates with a Build and Price option.

Order guide came out today, but the order banks aren't open.

Oddly enough....I called my dealer not too long ago, after reading about the order banks opening tomorrow. He had not heard of it yet, but he went into the system and he said while he couldn't access anything yet that allowed him to order, one part of the system was greyed out at the time, but said MY2020 Mustang, Build date 8/19/19. He said he didn't know what that was and it did not indicate which 2020 it was. He said it could be a regular GT for all he knows. Just thought that was odd thing to see. I have no hopes of that lmao.

Your dealer doesn't have a clue. lol

A 4V with a 2.6L blower for 100k! With an auto transmission! I guess this car is for the same crowd that drools over the eco boost GT car for 450k. Some people have more money than brains.

I think you will be shocked when they start releasing lap times.

bpmurr

Established Member
Order banks are open today and price starts at $73k

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Order banks are open today and price starts at $73k

I'm curious to how you know that.

There is no pricing guide available yet.
There is no option to order the GT500 in WBDO.
There is no option to order the GT500 in CONCEPS.

upload_2019-6-28_8-16-11.png

upload_2019-6-28_8-17-5.png

LostM

Established Member
I'm curious to how you know that.

There is no pricing guide available yet.
There is no option to order the GT500 in WBDO.
There is no option to order the GT500 in CONCEPS.

View attachment 1582498

View attachment 1582499

Good to know. My guy was Partially right, or misinterpreted, or partially wrong if your a negative type of person; either way, closer and closer we get

Users who are viewing this thread