Ordered the black raptor with gray decal this afternoon from local dealer

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I got the 5.4 with trailer package, moon roof, equipment package, camera and navagation.:banana: wanted the 6.2 not sure how long it will take to build. Thanks glen

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I figure there is more aftermarket avaliable parts out at this time for the 5.4 that was the only reason. I know the dealer said ten weeks for the built and them getting it so ten weeks driving one of my parents cars sense my Hummer was totaled out and I won't drive to far in the mustang on the 18 pound tune running ms 103 when the Jack a-- selling up here is charging three times the price for a normal drum.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
VP MS103 should be $565 a drum I been paying $840 plus shipping. I been getting robbed just wanted to pass it on know the off road races are up here this weekend make sure you have enough fuel these yokers aren't afraid to charge extra.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I will try can't even post pick know. The picks of my totaled out hummer and my mustang are in one hour photo.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
My dealer also gave me a poster that has the Raptor R on it and also the raptor, the sales SVT RAPTOR deal and the toy from Ford for me to display with the truck at car shows. It was very nice of them to do this. I can't wait for the truck to come in, it should be around 9 weeks to go.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
They are always there for anyone. The service and parts are top. They are great. The sales people, the men and women are always there to help. For the smallest thing to a big one, it is the best dealership to work with.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
Sid how do you post pics I keep it in the front yard. I got it Rhyno lined, paint protection, undercoated, interior protection, and the rear cover. Only left off three options. The orange interior, the rear bed extender, and the navigation. The total was $47,000.00 sticker was $44045.00. Extra option Rhyno lining.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I put 800 miles on 5.4 raptor it averaged in the cruise control and city driving averaged 13.9 miles per gallon if anyone wants to ask what the average with 5.4 v8.

VictorySong

Established Member
I'll host them for you if you email them to me.:beer: 13 MPG is kinda ruff is that average for trucks now days?:shrug:

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
That mileage is normal for the raptor.. The 5.4 is working pretty hard to tug around the heft of the Raptor.

In town I'm getting 12-13 mpg, on the highway it is around 18-19...

RydeOn

SVTeam
Established Member
^^ That is really good considering the 35" tires. The big diameter tires by far are whats affecting your gas.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
The raptor isn't all it's cracked up to

:cuss:I have engine problems with it at 5300 miles know. Either the rod or rollerocker is bad :( it is ok mpg is an average of 13.1 that's with both highway and city and a bad rod or roller rocker. It will finally get in the dealer today, they don't feel it was too bad to drive on. It sounds like a dessel that I have in back garage. Also is was at EAA air show signed there sheet saw the FR 500 CJ and the new dewalt F15o and Rapter this summer. I got a phoney certificate sEnt to me and I ordered the truck thinking it was mine because the Ford site came up. I thought I got the toneau cover it didn't so watch out about signing up at events when they don't even honor it. I am not too happy with Ford at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread