Ordered springs for my performance pack '16...

Freddy823

Established Member
I ordered some eibach sportline springs last week and should be getting them today. I realized the car sits lower than a base GT and was wondering if I could expect any drop from these springs or are they just springs to make the base GT sit lower?

Really trying to get the front to be less monster truckish.

SD_GT

Reformed 5.bro
Established Member
If I'm not mistaken, those springs lower the car the most out of all the aftermarket options. You'll definitely notice a difference - first after the install and then a couple days later once the springs are fully settled.

Zemedici

Established Member
If I'm not mistaken, those springs lower the car the most out of all the aftermarket options. You'll definitely notice a difference - first after the install and then a couple days later once the springs are fully settled.

This.

Make sure to get an alignment after the springs settle, about a week or so after.

Freddy823

Established Member
Thanks to both of you for peace of mind. Should have them installed this weekend. Loving this car!

SD_GT

Reformed 5.bro
Established Member
Congratulations brother - enjoy her in good health.

Zemedici - Let me know if you want to hop back in an S550, I want your Termi. Haha

Freddy823

Established Member
Just an update. I installed the springs in a little under 3 hours this morning. Once I did one side, the other took less than half the time.

I feel the weight distribution is very even under acceleration and with the little bit of turns we have in south Florida, it felt planted and very controllable. Already kicked the rear end out and it really was very controllable. Before it felt like it sloshed from side to side compared to this.

Overall it was an easy install, and I am pleased with the performance so far. I will post a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread