Ordered Mach 1 wednesday!!!!!!

SPDFRK

Established Member
Ordered a Mach I!

Good choice! I was looking at the '03 Cobra for the longest time and decided on the Mach I! I wanted a silver or mineral grey one but that color isn't available so I got "Torch Red!" I have heard between Sept-Jan. from a lot of people but from a inside source around late Nov. early Dec. for sure.

What mods to you have planned for it? I have a lot of ideas but can't decide what to do first, other than gears and a shifter of course. Well keep us posted if you hear anything. :beer:

TIAMAT

Established Member
The dealer told me i would take delivery around Oct. In the Brand new Muscle mustangs it has an article on the Mach 1 and it says production will start in January. I am stopping at the dealer on tuesday and i will ask. As far as mods are concerned it will probably be nothing major. There will be only 6500 of these things. I will probably bring it in to JDM for a chip and tune. The dark shadow gray is the replacement color for mineral grey. Personally the azure blue is the best color. It might get old real quick.

SPDFRK

Established Member
Can't decide on color!

Now I am re-thinking my choice of Torch Red. I realy like the Mineral Grey Cobra's but can't decide on the Dark Shadow Grey?

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Please keep us posted if you find out anything on the Mach I.

:gt: :shrug: :bash:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
If you buy a limited production "retro" car, you might as well get the retro color, no? Azure Blue is timeless, but you can't go wrong with Shadow Grey, either :-D

TIAMAT

Established Member
Azure blue is cool but i think dark shadow grey is the coolest. I have never seen it on the Mach1 but i have seen it on other cars. It makes the black spoiler not stick out as much. I wish they had a spoiler delete on it cause i loved the plainess of the bullitt. To me plain is tough.:shrug:

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by TIAMAT
I wish they had a spoiler delete on it cause i loved the plainess of the bullitt. To me plain is tough.

like this?

AndyBurnout.jpg

steedoval.jpg

Last edited:

TIAMAT

Established Member
:thumbsup: Looks sweet. I think it looks alot better without the wing. The 03' cobra wing or whatever it is makes the ass end look cluttered. On the Mach 1 it looks like an afterthought. There is no spoiler delete on the Mach and i'm not going to remove it and fill the holes. A new trunk lid with a dark shadow grey bath would do. I just need to know the final horsepower figures.

Users who are viewing this thread