Order has been submitted

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Avalanche Grey crew cab with every option EXCEPT technology package.
Not 100 % sold on the graphics, but this color (AG) needs something to break it up.
Now the wait begins.

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Twin panel sunroof indeed! (Crewcab)
I don't mind the wait, its customary for all vehicles I have ever ordered!

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't see the moonroof option in my trusty Raptor order guide. I guess since it's a F150 you order it that way.

ObieFox

Established Member
What exactly is in the Tech Package?

And to clarify, you have an actual order booked into Fords ordering system with confirmation??

thanks,
Kevin

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
The twin panel moonroof option is $1295.
The tech package is all of the lane assist garbage, mostly safety.And yes, the order is in with confirmation.
What exactly is in the Tech Package?

And to clarify, you have an actual order booked into Fords ordering system with confirmation??

thanks,
Kevin

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
The twin panel moonroof option is $1295.
The tech package is all of the lane assist garbage, mostly safety.And yes, the order is in with confirmation.

Confirmed, huh? Looks like I need to be making some phone calls today.

ObieFox

Established Member
I was told by my dealer that they have "one allocation" today for a Raptor. Does anyone know how the process is working on these yet???

cstunkard

Established Member
Premium Member
I was told by my dealer that they have "one allocation" today for a Raptor. Does anyone know how the process is working on these yet???

I didn't get the sense from the dealership I work with in central Ohio there were any issues.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member

That seems to be the norm. But from my digging over this I'm fairly positive that their allocations aren't affected by retail orders. Allocations are the vehicles they get that just sit on the lot waiting for a buyer to come along. You walking in and ordering one is supposedly different.

Edit: After continued digging, I'm not sure of the veracity of this. I need to just bite the bullet and ask 13Cobra on here. lol

Last edited:

ObieFox

Established Member
FWIW, two different dealers have now told me they have "allocations". One large dealer has 10 and is selling at MSRP and another small town dealer supposedly has one allocation and is looking for a $5-10k ADM....

Users who are viewing this thread