WANTED: Orange Cobra Convertible or.....

shauncurt

Established Member
Looking to get back into a 03 or 04 Cobra convertible preferably in Orange but I know the chances are slim these days so I’ll consider any color. If you have a orange convertible and are considering selling give me a shout. I’ve owned 6 of the 72 over the years, I will not waist your time.
Any other good running cobra convertibles out there I’ll consider, more mods the better but stock is ok.
Not big on wanted adds but I just don’t have the time I use to. Hopefully this reaches someone who is looking for a aggressive no BS buyer. Please share any nice cars that you are aware of, willing to pay a finders fee for your time. Thank you for the help!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a question, and I pose this question because there are so many people who have owned them in the past and looking for another, and it makes me curious; if you have owned 6 already, why did you get rid of them all and what is making you want another?

shauncurt

Established Member
Variety is the spice of life and I always want what I don't have. I have a bone stock 4k mile CO vert, I want a modded one. I have a big blower CO vert, then I want something else. This un excusable behavior eventually put me in my Murcielago. Im done with exotics and I want to get back to my Cobra roots. I honestly believe my next Cobra will be long term but my track record will not support that. Also my young kids want something with more seats. Increased family time should lock me into my next Cobra. I appreciate any help......

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Variety is the spice of life and I always want what I don't have. I have a bone stock 4k mile CO vert, I want a modded one. I have a big blower CO vert, then I want something else. This un excusable behavior eventually put me in my Murcielago. Im done with exotics and I want to get back to my Cobra roots. I honestly believe my next Cobra will be long term but my track record will not support that. Also my young kids want something with more seats. Increased family time should lock me into my next Cobra. I appreciate any help......
I think you might have “ Car Guy” disease, lol.
#metoo

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I asked because I have noticed many times people are posting want ads for terminators, having owned one or more in the past. I have a 12k coupe that hardly ever gets out. I thought about selling it a few times, but I see these ads and makes me change my mind.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I asked because I have noticed many times people are posting want ads for terminators, having owned one or more in the past. I have a 12k coupe that hardly ever gets out. I thought about selling it a few times, but I see these ads and makes me change my mind.
Thinking about dumping mine. I never drive it. Won’t be cheap though. I want a new truck.

shauncurt

Established Member
I think you might have “ Car Guy” disease, lol.
#metoo
I hear that....It wasn't a big deal to replace a Terminator until recently. Hopefully the convertible factor should work in my favor, in the past they have been easier to acquire for me

shauncurt

Established Member
Still looking, Not much out there listed to buy.
Will trade never modified 10k mile sonic coupe for your modded Comp Orange vert

SLVRGT

Established Member
Are you still looking?

Attachments

• IMG_3288.jpg
    IMG_3288.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3286.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 116

xmanscott

Looking to get back into a 03 or 04 Cobra convertible preferably in Orange but I know the chances are slim these days so I’ll consider any color. If you have a orange convertible and are considering selling give me a shout. I’ve owned 6 of the 72 over the years, I will not waist your time.
Any other good running cobra convertibles out there I’ll consider, more mods the better but stock is ok.
Not big on wanted adds but I just don’t have the time I use to. Hopefully this reaches someone who is looking for a aggressive no BS buyer. Please share any nice cars that you are aware of, willing to pay a finders fee for your time. Thank you for the help!
Have a 03 black convertible. Mint! 53,000. Engine modifications

Users who are viewing this thread