Options

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
A few years ago I had a 2004 black GT convertible that had the Mach 1000 stereo and I really enjoyed it. After using that car for several years of commuting I sold it and bought two more 04's. Now I have an Azure Blue Mach and a red GT vert, mach is a manual and the GT is an automatic. Both one owner low mile cars in excellent condition. After an extensive search I was unable to find a Mach 1 with that Mach 1000 factory system. Just curious if any of you have ever seen a Mach 1 with that factory option.
IMG_3846.jpg

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
The only options available for the Mach 1 besides color were the automatic trans and interior upgrade package. If I remember right, that Mach 1000 system was only offered on GT cars.

Nice little collection! The GTs with those wheels always looked great to me. Still do.

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
That’s what I figured. The only things I would have liked to be different about my Mach is I wish I had that stereo and I wish it was an automatic like my GT. I have been a lifelong Ford fan. Two cobras and about 15 other random Ford products. I’m disabled now and shifting is much more difficult than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread