Opinions....

drptitan

Established Member
0616081645.jpg

StangGt00

Supporting the GWOT, USN!
Established Member
Looks good man. Cant wait to see pics of it installed. PLEASE let me know how the fitment / quality of it is cause I am ready to do one on mine. While on the subject of cowl hoods, how much would you expect it to help drop the underhood temps? My Bullit intake gets pretty hot under mine creating a drop in performance during daily driving. I am hoping the cowl helps keep it cooler.

drptitan

Established Member
Looks good man. Cant wait to see pics of it installed. PLEASE let me know how the fitment / quality of it is cause I am ready to do one on mine. While on the subject of cowl hoods, how much would you expect it to help drop the underhood temps? My Bullit intake gets pretty hot under mine creating a drop in performance during daily driving. I am hoping the cowl helps keep it cooler.

From what they said at the shop the fitment was very good and the hood arrived when promised from the company. Will post pics later after the hood is on and everything is buffed.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Eh, I am kinda on the fence. I really love the 03-04 factory hood, but that hood looks nice. My buddy has one on his 03
JeffsCobra023.jpg

SJ1.jpg

SJ14.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread