Opinions on turbo kits?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You keep making this ignorant statement and not sure why. Customers can buy any and all of it from me. I just choose to tell them to buy elsewhere. It's not worth my time to compete w "kitchen salesmen" willing to sell a dollar for 50 cents and make it up in volume. So don't confuse I "don't," with "can't." More than one customer has chosen to buy fuel and tunes from me.

Don't twist the use of the words. Fact remains you are not running and OFF THE SHELF blower kit despite trying to tell me how wrong I was. No one mentioned anything about complete. You don't include headers, exhaust, kmember or any of the other things we offer in your "kits." Again, a customer cannot call up and order the blower kit you run. Again, you're on here lying thru your teeth and trying to dodge that fact by changing "off the shelf" to "complete."

Don't act like you knew what time it was AFTER you had to have it broken down for you.

Yet you haven't gone 7's w the larger intercooler in a lighter car, and predict you can do it by taking away an inch of thickness, and adding a even larger restriction. Yup. Makes perfect sense.

show me on your website where you offer a "complete package", wait, no site, nvm

a customer can call up and order a kit with a v3, ti, jt, jtb, ysi, ysib, etc..

as far as "no intercooler", we were mocking up setups with no intercooler over 2 years ago when we were still on e85, toying with the benefits / negs of more boost with higher iats

we are running less power...... less boost......... than we were with the ysi through the oem intercooler...............at the heavier weight...........

I put some spaces in to break it down easier for you.

CPRsm

show me on your website where you offer a "complete package", wait, no site, nvm
OH!! Ya got me. Oh how ever do I get any business without a site?! Show me on your site where you can buy the blower kit you run. Oh wait, already proved you can't. Your shit is custom. But there you are again stuck on "complete package." You can't possibly be that dense. Back to square one Dick Tracy. You do not offer a blower that has been faster than us. Your fastest pass is 8.7X. Was that with the nitrous? Anyways, as I said, doesn't matter if you run 6's. Your customers cannot duplicate without going custom. In your world where I am insignificant, it doesn't matter what you do. It's a moot point. You're the only one that can do it. Congrats though. Your "complete packages" are just slower.

a customer can call up and order a kit with a v3, ti, jt, jtb, ysi, ysib, etc..
Holy shit, when did the discussion ever touch on head units? That's right, changing the subject again. So where is the option for the intercooler you are running? Got a site, but run parts people cannot buy. Then come here "look how fast we go with parts you can't buy." Lol

as far as "no intercooler", we were mocking up setups with no intercooler over 2 years ago when we were still on e85, toying with the benefits / negs of more boost with higher
More custom stuff,... So what?

we are running less power...... less boost......... than we were with the ysi through the oem intercooler...............at the heavier weight...........

I put some spaces in to break it down easier for you.
Yet........neither.......has......gone........7's

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
OH!! Ya got me. Oh how ever do I get any business without a site?! Show me on your site where you can buy the blower kit you run. Oh wait, already proved you can't. Your shit is custom. But there you are again stuck on "complete package." You can't possibly be that dense. Back to square one Dick Tracy. You do not offer a blower that has been faster than us. Your fastest pass is 8.7X. Was that with the nitrous? Anyways, as I said, doesn't matter if you run 6's. Your customers cannot duplicate without going custom. In your world where I am insignificant, it doesn't matter what you do. It's a moot point. You're the only one that can do it. Congrats though. Your "complete packages" are just slower.

Holy shit, when did the discussion ever touch on head units? That's right, changing the subject again. So where is the option for the intercooler you are running? Got a site, but run parts people cannot buy. Then come here "look how fast we go with parts you can't buy." Lol

More custom stuff,... So what?

Yet........neither.......has......gone........7's

Ronnie went 8.9's 4 head unit sizes down from the top on the oem intercooler, with the oem intercooler piping,

the off the shelf kits are simply bad ass, and yes, it's a 900-1000hp intercooler, but that doesn't mean you can't squeeze more out of it. we've already pushed nearly 1100 to the tire.

hell, we should be going 8's pretty soon in our 2015 with an irs, at over 4000 lbs with the off the shelf kit,

fact is, our kits perform great for the $$. they just do.

fact is, there are many turbo kits that out perform your kit for the $$, on3, hellion, Armageddon, lund, jpc, wait, I think that's every turbo kit in existence other than yours. out performs your kit

luckily we sell just about all of them, including the edp kit as well,

were not anit turbo, were just anti slow over priced turbo....

JTS_7

Established Member
Lmao

It's funny because Justin (Juic3d) signature is proof on how long this debate has been going on......years.

CPRsm

Ronnie went 8.9's 4 head unit sizes down from the top on the oem intercooler, with the oem intercooler piping,
That's it? You hang your hat on the fastest Paxton car talking shit to me, and it's barely in the 8's w a gutted car. And even then, long after we went 8's? Tisk tisk

Lol, still making stupid comments? I wonder if you can get paid for it. Or if you already are since you keep sticking that foot in your mouth. Shove that thing any farther down your throat and your farts are going to start to smell like toe jam. At least you didn't make the mistake of saying edp was faster this time. But I'll wait for who you think it faster than owns a hellion or on3 kit. Or anything that isn't a race car for that matter. But, all the turbo kits have been faster than Paxton or vortech including ours. Guess it's easy just being a salesman. You can run your jib and not really know what you are talking about. Some people will believe because they don't know any better. But most just laugh at you.

Overpriced kits lmao. Let's break it down.
"This is all you need to go 8's. But later I will will sell you tbolts, expansion tank, "wish I bought a turbo mod," bigger BOV to fix drivability issues I'll say don't exist, headers, midpipe, kmember, and 8rib upgrade. Don't ask why I got you in the door cheap and bent you over later with upgrades. But get back on here and say I Could run 7's w the stock cooler, or 8's w the stock kmember. Or wait til I take this baby blower off. After you spend $8500 w me you can dump it for a CPR kit like everyone else."

But let's check out this "capable" JT package that costs 7700, includes no headers, kmember, midpipe, core support, midpipe, or intercooler to support the head unit. You're looking at over 10k to match our kit. And that's being VERY generous on what a custom cooler would cost, since that core is 500 to start with. I know because your race cooler is the same our base unit. By the time we add fuel and tune to our kit, it's still less than an upgraded blower from you. But keep talking about what "costs" more. That's gotta suck. Hinge your entire pitch on price just to cost more, have to make custom parts and still be slower.

Lmao

It's funny because Justin (Juic3d) signature is proof on how long this debate has been going on......years.
And when his apocalypse came he didn't even know it. When he found out he didn't have anything faster than us all he could do was fall back on initial cost as usual lol. What I call the "LS fetal position." When someone talks about an LS engine, it's always cost. Not what makes it a better engine. We may have to rename it the "Paxton fetal position."

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
it still hasn't come, I have yet to see an 11-14 coyote, or coyote in any car for that matter run quicker than us with your kit.

so this is real easy

post the slip and vid or

STFU

CPRsm

Oh oh wait. This was like me not having a car. "Post the reg or STFU." Some one told to shut your mouth then and you listened, too.
And here you are again jumping up and down making demands. Want in one hand and shit in the other son. Think I'm going to post a grudge car just to please you? We've tried this multiple times. You ask 20 questions about the car then bitch out. You clam up and run off to other websites and get diarrhea of the mouth. Two months from now we'll do this all over. You'll make a dumb comment about not needing torque while selling a torque booster three posts previous. You'll end up jumping up and down w a new demand and it will fall on deaf ears. Again. You'll still cling to Ronnies timeslip and think you're the fastest. A sponsored racecar w custom parts, congrats. When you actually want to run 7's without any excuses let me know. I'll give you a kit.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Lmao

Lol and I still chuckle every time I read it. Turbo vs centri debate aside, Terry is pretty funny.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Everyone sees the smoke and mirrors, you didn't have a dog to put in the fight, this is an 11-14 coyote mustang forum, we're talking about 11-14 mustang coyotes.

You've back tracked that one so much it's ridiculous. If we want to discuss big block ford fox bodies, we'll go to a different forum.....

Lol and I still chuckle every time I read it. Turbo vs centri debate aside, Terry is pretty funny.

LOL, I aim to please!

CPRsm

Just like clock work. He's running his mouth somewhere else
I wonder if I can get paid for these psychic abilities. Lol

Back track? Never. You ran your mouth, we offered you a race. I told you it was an s197 w a coyote swap. Where the hell did you come up w a fox w a big block? Just more of your wild guesses I suppose.

Last edited:

justinsstang

Established Member
Results are in boys. A polite as possible "screw you" to all the guys that said I wouldn't stand a chance with my paxton vs a single turbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntava9g7BKA

Now can we end this "herp derp turbo cars rape all" shit. Thanks.

Edit: More info for everyone since I know people will ask.

My car is on the 3.6 pulley with no torque booster and is tuned by Lund, off road X is only other power adding modification. Full weight car minus front sway bar.

His car is EDP wastegated at 7.5psi tuned by TSS. Only other power adding mod besides the base EDP kit is that he has the "race" downpipe from EDP, meaning larger down pipe that dumps a few feet downward facing the passenger side of the car.

Both are MT82 cars.

He will be running E85 next week probably. My first response will probably be to get a torque booster setup and see if I can still come out ahead without doing any E85/Torco/Meth. If he wins by a large margin octane will likely go up accordingly.

Last edited:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Results are in boys. A polite as possible "screw you" to all the guys that said I wouldn't stand a chance with my paxton vs a single turbo.

My car is on the 3.6 pulley with no torque booster and is tuned by Lund, off road X is only other power adding modification. Full weight car minus front sway bar.

His car is EDP wastegated at 7.5psi tuned by TSS. Only other power adding mod besides the base EDP kit is that he has the "race" downpipe from EDP, meaning larger down pipe that dumps a few feet downward facing the passenger side of the car.

Both are MT82 cars.

He will be running E85 next week probably. My first response will probably be to get a torque booster setup and see if I can still come out ahead without doing any E85/Torco/Meth. If he wins by a large margin octane will likely go up accordingly.

Hell I could have told you who was gonna win that. EDP is shit.

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
hahaha does the dude driving the other car know how to race? he wasn't even brake boosting?

that's embarrassing, regardless of the kit.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member

Both are MT82 cars.

Tell you what, if you wanna run another turbo car I'll make you a deal. I have a turbo car willing to run you for $100 from a roll. He will even turn it down for you.

-I'll pay your gas for the entire trip
-You drive to my town which is like maybe 40 minutes away
-Then we drive over to where his town is where we always run at
-You guys run for $100

His car made 655whp on the setting he'd run you on, shouldn't be anything for you to race. I think I have one of your friends on Facebook, I'll send you a request soon and we can talk more if you're down. It's about an hour drive from me to him, but like I said, I'll pay your gas if you're down to run him. Let me know. He said he is down, so now it's up to you. It's the ON3 car I posted a video of the other day in case you were wondering. Could do it this weekend if you really wanted to and weather permits.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread