opinions on my future mod list

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
2013 base gt track pack only
one of the cai's ( probably a jlt )
boss intake ( still up in the air on this.. will I go through the traps in 4th? )
lethal H pipe
Kooks axle or cat back resonators replaced with a race bullet muffler... I want it to be as quiet as possible...
AED tune
Kooks super street shorty's ( probably not right away though )

Thoughts or suggestions are welcome, im coming from an 03 cobra so im still researching. Thanks guys.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Lethal H or X
AED tune
lower rear control arms
upper control arm
lowering springs
panhard bar
MGW shifter
clutch line upgrade
Upgraded trans fluid

If you have an auto, then skip the shifter, line, and fluid and get a torque convertor.

That's really all you need.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
If you don't want it to be loud just leave the stock mufflers. They don't take away any power. Then just get rid of the cats or put longtubes or shorties whatever you want. The boss intake is alright if you want to trap in fourth you need to make sure that you have the right gear.

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
2013 base gt track pack only
one of the cai's ( probably a jlt )
boss intake ( still up in the air on this.. will I go through the traps in 4th? )
lethal H pipe
Kooks axle or cat back resonators replaced with a race bullet muffler... I want it to be as quiet as possible...
AED tune
Kooks super street shorty's ( probably not right away though )

Thoughts or suggestions are welcome, im coming from an 03 cobra so im still researching. Thanks guys.

I have JLT intake, boss manifold, kooks 1 7/8" long tubes, o/r x pipe, resonator deletes, kooks axle backs, 3.73's and an AED tune. Before the longtube had o/r x pipe with all the other mods and car put down 440 rwhp. Ur gonna love the car. Only thing is if ur gonna get the boss manifold, get the boss clutch to help with the higher rpm shifts. If u wanna dish out the extra cash McLeod rst is great. With boss manifold u will go through in 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread