Opinions on BC Racing Coilovers

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
Have aftermarket set of shocks and struts, but want to go lower than my H&R super sport springs. I've always thought about BCs, but most mustang sites don't carry them so makes me question myself. Anyone running them and what do you think about them? Any complaints?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

noldevin

Established Member
Cheap coilovers slammed onto the lower settings will ride like garbage. They also offer basically no performance advantages over spring and shock setups.
IMO, for this car there is no coilover setup that is worth getting for under $2500.
If you want low for show, bags are the best option, as much as I dislike them. If you want performance, you need to spend much more than BC's cost.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Give them a call and see what they have. Maximum Motorsports 888-378-8830. They have always been helpful with me. My torque arm showed up on the shops doorstep last week. I am getting renewed motivation to get my car finished!

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_2260.JPG

ryan03svt

Established Member
I've had BCs on my mustang for about two years and have zero complaints. I wasn't going to drop 2000+ dollars for KW's and I figured for $800ish dollars I'd give them a try. Easy install and they give my car the look I wanted. Sure they probably don't preform as well as the more expensive options but I also don't do track days or anything like that. The ride quality isn't any worse than stock. If you have the money I'd buy the more expensive coils but if you're not tracking it I don't see the point. Here's a couple pictures.

carscoffee-13-X3_zps02f97961.jpg

IMG_0979_zpsypshx9rr.jpg

from6to8

Established Member
I've had BCs on my mustang for about two years and have zero complaints. I wasn't going to drop 2000+ dollars for KW's and I figured for $800ish dollars I'd give them a try. Easy install and they give my car the look I wanted. Sure they probably don't preform as well as the more expensive options but I also don't do track days or anything like that. The ride quality isn't any worse than stock. If you have the money I'd buy the more expensive coils but if you're not tracking it I don't see the point. Here's a couple pictures.

View attachment 97562

View attachment 97563
did you not want that rake look, front lower than the rear?

Users who are viewing this thread