Operation ps3 zombie.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
My ps3 committed suicide about 3 weeks ago. I am thinking about tearing it apart to try to revive it. It is a 60gb model and I have read that most of the time they overheat causing the solder to melt and certain connections become loose. I am probably gonna heat up the solder with a heat gun so the connections reseat themselves. What do you guys think?

03 VENOM

Established Member
My PS3 always gets the message "The hard disk's file system is corrupted and will be restored" and it won't play the game Prologue anymore. I still have 3 months left on the warranty. Does anybody know about formatting the system?

Orange Vert

EX CO-VERT
Established Member
My PS3 always gets the message "The hard disk's file system is corrupted and will be restored" and it won't play the game Prologue anymore. I still have 3 months left on the warranty. Does anybody know about formatting the system?

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo man, I'm trying to think I did this a couple years back with mine...........come on brain work....:poke:........I think you have to go into settings...damn...I'll look later and let you know...:idea:

03 VENOM

Established Member
uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo man, I'm trying to think I did this a couple years back with mine...........come on brain work....:poke:........I think you have to go into settings...damn...I'll look later and let you know...:idea:

Did you have to send your PS3 in to get fixed or did formatting fix the problem?

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
My xbox stopped working 2 weeks ago. I got a new one in the mail yesterday .. didn't cost me anything :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread